Byun BaekHyun

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Starlight Moonlight Café was as usual, full of customers but still it was comfortable for the customers to dine in. A song was playing in the café and it was the hit song of EXO, Growl. It had been years since the era but people still loved the song. Well, maybe it was because of the creative lyrics or maybe the beat was still addictive for them. BaekHyun was sitting alone at one of the tables in the café while his head was bobbing along with the music. He loved the song since it brought him so many memories. From the time they first won on music show till they won the grand awards. Sure there were so many difficulties but it never broke their spirits. They moved forward positively and they were grateful that the fans were loyal and supportive. BaekHyun could not help but to smile after he remembered his fans. BaekHyun might be a cold person since he did not know how to express himself but with his fans, he was like an innocent child trying to make friends. He would smile, make jokes and show more of himself just to make them love him more and not to forget, to repay them for their infinite love and support. Well, it sounded like he was a bipolar but he was not. Byun BaekHyun was normal and he was not being hypocrite either. It was just that he did a good job in changing his cold self for his fans and now he only used to be like that in front of them. Back to the current situation, BaekHyun started to frown when he realized that the person he was waiting for was not coming. He took out his phone and dialed Kai’s number.

            “Where is this boy? It’s almost 30 minutes that I’m waiting here.” BaekHyun mumbled while listening to the dial tone, waiting for Kai to answer. However, just like his previous calls, the boy did not answer his call. BaekHyun grew impatient and with that, he dialed ChanYeol’s number since ChanYeol was Kai’s number one fan. Yeah, it was true that the taller one adored Kai a lot. He was his favorite dongsaeng though and no one cared about it.

            “ChanYeol-ah!” BaekHyun said as soon as he heard ChanYeol answering the call.

            “Yeah, what’s up?” ChanYeol answered with his deep voice and somehow BaekHyun knew that tone. He would have that tone when he was lazing around.

            “Do you by any chance know where Kai is?”

            “He went out just now. Why?”

            “He said he wanted to meet me and I waited for him for almost half an hour.” BaekHyun replied and sighed after that. If he knew Kai would be late, he would have gone to the company to take his jacket which he left the day before.

            “Well, I think he went out for quite a long time already.” ChanYeol informed. BaekHyun heaved a sigh once again.

            “It’s okay. Thanks, bro.” He said and hung up. He looked around to see if Kai was there but instead of Kai, he saw someone he had seen before and he frowned upon that. He was flabbergasted when he saw that someone walked towards him after he was spotted.

            “BaekHyun-ssi…” BaekHyun pulled himself as if he was trying to move away from the person in front of him. Seriously, he did not want to talk to this person.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter