Unexpected

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Okay! See you tomorrow, girls.” The trainer said as he turned off the speaker. The trainees who were soaked with their sweats bowed at him before making their way to their bag to grab a bottle of water. HaNa fixed her bang as she sat down on the floor. She was catching her breath before she opened her water bottle and gulped down the water. The dance practice that day was kind of hard for her since they already completed the lesson and all they had to do was to synchronize it. Weeks had passed but HaNa was still not in a good term with her teammates. Well, it was not like she wanted to avoid them but it was them who were avoiding her. They would sometimes talk to her when they had to relay information about their schedule and other than that, they were not talking to her. She envied them because they had the chance to talk and share their story. Most of the time, HaNa would sit at the corner and observed how they interacted with each other. She wanted to join them so bad but when she tried to, their faces were telling her that they did not want her to join. It made her feel bad but she kept it to herself. She promised herself to just focus on the practice and kept the thing aside because she knew her teammates would cooperate with her when it came to practice. As HaNa was having a thought about her teammates, she did not realize that there was a figure sitting in front of her with a dreamy smile on his face. She also did not realize that the person in front of her was the reason her teammates went out of the room almost immediately.

            “Yah, you don’t see me here?” HaNa was startled when someone flicked her forehead, causing her body to lean backward. She immediately touched her stinging forehead and looked at the person in front of her. It was Kai and he was smiling widely in front of her.

            “Yah! What was that for?” HaNa said with a frown on her face as she caressed her forehead. It was hurt and she swore Kai’s flick was no joke. Kai laughed when she said that. He knew it was hurting her but he did not know why but he loved to watch HaNa’s angry face aside from her daydreaming face. It made his heart flutter when she scolded him and that was why he loved to .

            “Awe~ does that hurt? I’m sorry. I did it on purpose.” Kai said and then smiled evilly. HaNa scrunched her nose in annoyance and hit him on the shoulder.

            “What are you doing here? I told you not to bother me during my practice, right?”

            “Tsk! You act like some kind of diva.”

            “Well, I’ll be one!”

            “You? Diva? You don’t have great body though.” Kai said, jokingly but received another hit from HaNa. Her face was as red as tomato at the mention of her body. It made her scared for once. Did Kai check her body out? She thought he was a gentleman!

            “Stop saying nonsense. What are you doing here?” HaNa said and asked to change the topic. Kai noticed her red face and it made him really want to laugh while rolling on the floor. HaNa was so cute in his eyes and she was so innocent although she looked boyish.

            “I had practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter