Hug

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Two weeks had passed and HaNa finally recovered from her injury. She was back to her office and also the practice room. She was happy, of course that she was able to walk normally and ride her bike again and she could not lie that she missed to practice together with her teammates. Not to forget, she really wanted to meet BaekHyun. That lad never contact her since she was absent from the practice and it made HaNa longed to see his face that resembled TaeHyung the most. That day was Wednesday and it was the day for her to practice her rap. She was now sitting in a vocal room with her trainer. Other trainees went back already and she chose to stay back because she had to pick up her missing lessons. As she missed her lessons for weeks, she was now struggling with the rap lyrics given to her.

            “Jung HaNa, you passed the audition because of your rap talent, there’s no way you can’t do this.” The trainer said. HaNa glanced at him and she knew he was holding back his patience. HaNa looked back at a piece of paper she was holding. She took a deep breath and tried once again. The song she was practicing at that time was a song by her senior, Sunny from Girls Generation and Miryo from Brown Eyed Girls which is I Love You, I Love You. Since Miryo was known as one the great female rapper among idols, her trainer asked her to practice the rap. Plus, HaNa had almost the same style as Miryo.

Nado maeire jichyeo,
Naran saramui hangyee mae sungan budijchyeo
Igijeogin pinggyewa sseulmoeobtneun
Geu nomui jajonsime
Neol nohchyeoganeun ge boineundedo
Neol butjabji moshaetji
Nae jinsimeun geuge aniya

            It was only this part she was asked to practice but after 45 minutes, she was not able to do it correctly. The trainer already replayed the music for so many times and that was the reason why the trainer looks frustrated.

            “Jung HaNa, that’s not the correct beat. And you have to be faster at this part.” The trainer said and point to HaNa the lyrics she needed to correct. HaNa nodded her head and practice with a low voice before she proceeded with her loud voice. However, when she was already in the middle, she lost the beat and stopped while lowering her head. She heard the music was stopped again and her trainer heaved a heavy sigh.

            “Try again, HaNa. This time, without music.” The trainer said with a stern voice and HaNa did not say anything aside from abide what he said. She tried again and upon her fifth try, she looked up when the door of the practice room was opened.

            “Hyung…” A voice greeted her trainer and HaNa immediately recognized the voice. Her lips formed a smile when she saw his figure stepped into the practice room. He was wearing a sweat pants and also a red shirt. HaNa assumed that he was back from his practice because of his wet hair and also tired face.

            “JongIn-ah, what are you doing here?” The trainer stood up and shook hand with Kai. They hugged each other after that and HaNa was greeted by Kai’s smile after that.

            “Well, I’m here to visit HaNa.” Kai said, did not even care what would the trainer think about it. The trainer raised his eyebrows in amusement and looked over HaNa before nodding his head.

            “Okay then. 10 minutes break, HaNa.” The trainer said and left the room after he patted Kai on his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter