Accident

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was a bright morning for Seoul residents to start off their life that day. The road was full and busy with cars and not to forget the subway and buses too. Everyone was busy heading towards their offices and schools. However, in the midst of the business there was a soul who was riding her motorcycle happily as she passed by the Apgujeong-dong, one of the busy roads in Seoul. Even though there was a traffic in front, she acted like it was a simple matter. Plus, she had no choice but to use the road. HaNa was riding her motorcycle as careful as she could since she did not want to get into trouble with the company’s asset. Her salary will surely get cut off if she was involved in an accident and if it was her fault. HaNa shook her head upon imagining the bad thing. She was praying that she would not involve in any accident. But to her dismay, luck was not on her side when a car was speeding when it was supposed to stop, meaning that the driver hit the red light. Hana who was supposed to get the chance to move, immediately avoided the speeding car. She lost control of her motorcycle and she fell from her motorcycle. Luckily, she landed on a bunch of plastics containing garbage. The scene became an attraction of course but people were rushing with their own matters so the only person who went and looked for her was the driver who was speeding just now.

            “Miss, are you okay? Are you injured somewhere?” The driver asked and it made HaNa look up. She groaned while standing up and checked her body to see if there was any injury. She felt her forehead did bang on somewhere but when she checked, there was nothing. However, she could feel the sting.

            “I’m fine, I guess.” She said and sighed. She was thankful that she was still alive and did not have serious injury.

            “Hyung, how is it?” Another voice came in and both HaNa and the driver looked at the source of the voice. There was a guy wearing a nice outfit and his hair was styled up as if he was a superstar standing in front of her. HaNa admitted that it gained her attention.

            “She said she’s fine.” The driver told the good looking guy and HaNa presumed that both of them were in the car when the accident happened. The good looking guy then looked at HaNa and observed her to make sure she was really fine.

            “Miss, are you sure that you’re fine?” HaNa was surprised with the question as she was mesmerized by him just now. She blinked her eyes and regained her pose.

            “Uhh, yeah. I’m fine. But…” HaNa’s eyes trailed her motorcycle which just hit the wall of a building and it was damaged at the front. Plus, it fell and HaNa assumed that some of the parts were broken. She immediately turned her head towards the driver while pointing her finger, angrily.

            “Yah! Apologize now! Why did your car suddenly appear in front of me like that?” HaNa said and it made the driver’s eyes widened in shock at her outburst. The good looking guy was startled as well. The driver immediately bowed at her as a sign of apology.

            “I’m sorry, miss. I am really sorry!” He said and looked up once again. His eyes widened. HaNa frowned when the man in front of her could not stop widening his eyes as if that day was a day full of surprises.

            “Miss, your forehead is bleeding!” The good looking guy shrieked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter