Punishment

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            It was another morning in SM and it was not a good morning for both HaNa and BaekHyun as they were summoned to Lee SooMan’s office room early in the morning. HaNa had to delay her training session meanwhile BaekHyun could not join s to a fan meeting. They knew that even though they could run away from SooMan that day, they could not escape him anymore. He was powerful in the company and they just needed to wait for the consequences. The tension in the room was visible as Lee SooMan was staring at HaNa and BaekHyun but actually HaNa could tell that Lee SooMan was throwing daggers at BaekHyun with his eyes. When Lee SooMan turned his head to look at HaNa, she ducked down her head and bit her lips. A sigh could be heard after that.

            “Byun BaekHyun…”

            “Yes, seonsaeng-nim.” BaekHyun answered and there was no hint of feeling scared in his tone. He sounded confident and it made HaNa begin to panic. What if BaekHyun was trying to put on a show and it angered Lee SooMan more? She could not let BaekHyun did more mistake that would drag her again.

            “Do you know why I call you here?” Lee SooMan asked as he leaned forward and placed his intertwined hands on the table.

            “I don’t know, seonsaeng-nim.” BaekHyun replied, bravely. HaNa gasped softly upon hearing the answer. BaekHyun was surely playing with the fire. She looked at Lee SooMan and from what she saw, she knew SooMan was about to lose his patience on BaekHyun but he held it in.

            “Yesterday when I saw you and HaNa in the practice room, together and I know you were going to do something to her. And when I called out your name, you ran away with her.” SooMan told them even though he knew he did not have to. He was saying that because he wanted to tell BaekHyun that he had the rights to call him because of what happened the day before.

            “Jung HaNa, you know what you did was wrong, right?” This time, Lee SooMan asked HaNa and HaNa gulped when she received the question. She nervously, wanted to nod her head as felt guilty but BaekHyun’s word beat her.

            “I’m the guilty one here, seonsaeng-nim. HaNa did not do anything wrong.” HaNa’s eyes widened and she made a sharp turn to look at BaekHyun in disbelief. SooMan tilted his head up with a frown.

            “Being alone together in the practice room, in that position, you said that it was only your fault?” SooMan asked. Actually, he knew that BaekHyun was trying to cover HaNa up but he pretended that he wanted to believe BaekHyun. He wanted to figure out the reason BaekHyun wanted to back HaNa up and also wanted to know why BaekHyun became this rebellious.

            “Yes, seonsaeng-nim.” BaekHyun said. His face remained calm even though he was quite worried of what happened later. Maybe Lee SooMan would not let HaNa off and it would affect her trainee lessons. BaekHyun did not want that to happen to HaNa and that was why he took the guilt.

            “So… you admit your mistake, Byun BaekHyun?” Lee SooMan asked again. He was still frowning as he was quite unsatisfied with BaekHyun’s stubbornness. It was not like he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter