Jung HaNa

Different Reflection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The Sun shone the brightest that day and it made a lady who was sitting in a pantry to go and pull the blinding while squinting her eyes. The lady then walked towards the counter and took a mug to make a coffee for herself. She turned her body to grab the 3 in 1 drink container and pulled out one packet from it. Done peeling the packet, she poured the content in the mug and at the same time, she poured some water in it with her other hand. She smiled when she could smell the tastiness of the coffee. Even though it was only a 3 in 1 coffee, it was enough to boost up her spirit to work. She pulled away her hair from her face while stirring the coffee before she sipped a bit of it. Her smile grew wider and this time, she closed her eyes while she sipped on the coffee.

            “Jung HaNa, meet me in my room, now!” The lady named Jung HaNa opened her eyes as her moment with the coffee was cut off like a broken phonograph record. She sighed and chewed as she put down the mug and turned to leave the pantry. She knew that voice, it was her boss and knowing that he knew she was in the office kind of amused her. She walked confidently to her boss’s room even though there was a few pairs of eyes looking at her, curious of the reason their boss was screaming for her name early in the morning. However, she did not mind it at all because it was nothing serious. Plus, she did nothing wrong at all. Well, even if she did, she knew how to handle it. HaNa almost reached her boss’s room but she could already see her boss’s secretary smirking at her, probably wanted to mock her because she thought that maybe her boss would get angry at her. HaNa just rolled her eyes upon her childish behaviour. Yes, she had always hated that woman and that woman hated her too. The feeling was mutual and HaNa thought it was good for both of them especially her. She did not want the woman who looked like someone who got smashed by a cake to be her acquaintance. Hana walked pass by the woman before entering the room without knocking it. She could see her boss looking up to see her standing in front of the door before he looked back at the document on his table. He did not mind all that she entered without knocking the door. HaNa then closed the wooden door and walked towards the wide table that was full with documents. She sat on the chair in front of her and crossed her legs. Noticing her act, her boss looked up again and gave her a look. HaNa ignored the look and just focused on being serious as if both of them were having a very important meeting.

            “What’s up, boss?” HaNa asked before her lips formed a playful smile that suited her the most.

            “Seriously, HaNa? What are you trying to show?” Her boss asked instead of replying. HaNa shrugged as she was holding herself back from laughing because she knew it so well that her boss was aware that she was playing around.

            “Let’s just get to our real business, boss.” Once again, she acted like she was some businesswoman who was going to make a deal with her boss. The only thing that the person in front of her could do at that time was only shaking his head.

            “Well, HaNa. You worked here for almost three years, am I right?” The boss said and clasped his hands before placing it on the table. HaNa nodded her head while maintaining her straight face.

            “And you love this job right?”

            “Of course!” HaNa answered in no time. No one could reason why HaNa did not love her job. She loved it so much that she would die if someone took her position. She enjoyed it so much and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter