The Confession

My Idol Friends

" Luna-ya,come here !! ." One day Suzy seems so excited when she's going home from training.
" What happened?" I rush to her and look at her teary eyes.
" I'll make my debut 4 months from now." She hold my hands tight
" really?" I hug her tight while crying too.
" How is the members? " I release my hug and ask her.
" 4 people,me as the magnae,2 members from China,I know them well." She explained to me excitedly.
" Do you told Sehun about this?" i can't contain my self about their relationship for this past months,they always been so close,depend to each other,and support each other.
" No,not yet.He told me to meet him tonight." Suzy seems gloomy,when i ask her about Sehun.
" What's wrong?" I realized t right away that Suzy's not excitedly happy like before.
" Nothing." Suzy walk away to her room and leave me wondering what she feels right now

At 4 in the afternoon i find my phone ringing with Sehun's name in it screen.
" Hello?"
" Luna-ya ! " He talk excitedly while laughing.
" What is it? calling me and talking to me with that tone ." I teasing him while laughing too.
I can hear Sehun take a deep breath.
" I want you to help me." He started to talking with seious tone.
" Help you for?" I reply his talk quickly
" I'm going to confess." He talk quietly and paused a while
" To Suzy,about my feelings for her." He talk again with lower voice.
" Really?" I feel excitement because this is finally happening,He realized his feeling and have enough courage to confess,that's great.
" Why are you so excited?" Sehun seems curious by my response.

But suddenly i remember about Suzy's plan debut.Suzy is really weak about her feeling to Sehun.I knew it.He was her first love.
" Sehun-a i don't think that's good." I barely speak to him with low voice.
" Wooah,you're really good at teasing me,you can't do this Luna-ya.It's my feeling that you teased,your bestfriend's feelings."
He talking to me with his usual tone.
" But Sehun-a.."
" Forget it,i don't buy your joke ." Sehun hang up with me and leave me anxious.

I come in to Suzy's room and find her hugging her doll while sit in her bed.
" That doll? from Sehun right? " Suzy seems surprised and lift her face to me quickly.
" Ah yes." She put away that doll and get up from her bed.
" you'll meet Sehun tonight,right? where?"
" At a cafe,near SM building,he'll meet me after training.why?" She look at me with confused gaze.
" No,i'll meet one of the Sehun's training friend tonight,so i don't want to passing by with you and Sehun.That'll be awkward."
I talk while laughing to Suzy.Of course that's a lie.
" You're going on a blind date?" She looks me at amazed .
" Sort of.." I just reply shortly and back to my rooms.