Suzy's Feeling

My Idol Friends

" You can't like him,Ya! " I talk to her with a loud voice.
" I'm not liking him,i said i'm about to liking him." She talk to me with loud voice too.
" Suzy-ya,remember your dream,you came here to pursue your dream,no to have a love story with a trainee from your company rival." I talk to her while grab her hands.
" No no no,this is odd, i know." Suzy seems confused too with her act and her heart.
" Suzy-ya,now let's sleep,maybe you just tired because of all the training and diet.Let's just sleep." I pull suzy's hand and take her to her room,i close the door and leave her alone.

I decide to go sleep,and talk to Suzy tomorrow when suddenly she rushed in to my room and sit in my bed with her phone ringing.
" It's him ." She talk with a panic expression and give her phone to me.
" You answer it!" I give the phone back to her and start to sleep again.
" Hello?" I hear suzy answering her phone,i get up quickly and put my ear towards her phone.
" Suzy-ya,you know..." I can hear my classmate's nervous voice in the phone.
" what is it? is he like you too?" I talk with a mute voice to Suzy who still busy to control her feelings
" ah really? i'll check it later and give it to you tomorrow." Suzy hang up after talked like that to him
" What is he saying? " Suzy throw her phone to pillow 
" Suzy-ya i think my composing book is in your bag,i leave it there when we were practicing,can you check it and bring it tomorrow? "
Suzy talk to me with a funny face and cover her face with pillow later.
I laughing so hard while hit her body with pillow.This is hillarious my precious,beautiful,charming bestfriend is make a commotion in the midnight only for some composing book?
" Suzy-ya do you know? i read it somewhere, In every guy's simple act,there always be girl who overreacted,that fits you perfectly."
" Shut Up !"

Suzy not coming to school today,she said there's something she needs to do in JYP so i'm going to school alone.
" here." I put Sehun's composing book in his table.He lift his face and look at me.
" why do you have it?" He open the book and talk to me
" Suzy's not going to school today,she has something in JYP." I explain to Sehun while take my sit.
" Really? " Sehun put the book into his bag and start talking to me
" But,Sehun-a,yesterday suzy was.." I'm in dilemma wether to tell Sehun that suzy have something going on in her heart because of him or not.
" what?" Sehun fix his eyes to mine waiting me to finish my talking.
" No.nothing." I choose not to tell him .

Another day in class has passed,and it's time to go home.
" Luna-ya ! " I hear suzy calling my name from the end of corridor.She's not wearing her uniform.
" What are you doing? skipping school and now here?" 
" Luna-ya,you have to do something for me right now." She drag me to toilet and close the door quickly
" This afternoon Sehun and me will go to some dance class to study and practice ." She talk with low voice.
" So? you doing it everyday anyway ." I just don't get it the point of this conversation.
" No,no,no only both of us is going,the other kids is not." yeah for all this time they're practicing and playing with other trainee from other company.
" What? so you're going on a date?" I can't contain my surprise feeling and hit her hard.
" No,this is just coincidence,no one else could come except us,this is not a date Luna-ya this is practicing,working,aoing nd playing together." Suzy talk to me with her big eyes explained everything
" In my eyes, is like Suzy going on a date with her crush ." 
" Ah really,i'm not even sure about that,you're so annoying ." Suzy seems a little bid angry and kick my feet softly
" Arraseo,Arraseo.what do you want me to do then? " Suzy give me a smile and whisper in my ear.
" You need to follow me ."
" huh? i don't get it." I shake my heads several times
" You must observe my action,his action,my talk,his talk,our interaction,everything."
" Suzy-ya? for what? " I'm not willing to do this because it's just absurd
" i need your answer on the end of the day." She just reply shortly while pat my shoulder.
" You don't even give me question,but you want an answer? are you mad?" I feel a little bit annoyed and confused with all this.
" This is my question,Do i really fall in love him?"