EXO's Showcase

My Idol Friends

On the day of EXO's showcase.I come to concert alone,because Suzy not contacting me about her existence so i thought she doesn't really want to come.
Even though this is only debut showcase.Their fans already fullfill this stadium.I'm amazed with the crowd.

When the showcase started,i'm watching it with proud feeling,Sehun doesn't come out often.But he's doing his best.
After the showcase ended,i meet my friend who walk to backstage with his dad.
" Se na-ya!" I run to her while waving my hand.
" Oh Luna!" 
" You're going backstage? can i come along? please i want to congratulate Sehun." I talk to her while begging.
" I'm going to ask my dad first.He's one of the staff,wait here."
Se na leave me and start talking with his dad,his dad look quite unsure but finally let me come too.
Me,Se na,and her dad walk across people to the backstage.When i focused my eyes on the right side of stage.I find someone who's really familiar.
" Suzy." I see suzy standing there,alone without her manager with her hat and sunglasses.
I don't know what i'm thinking,but when i walk pass by her.I grab her hand and pull it.
She seems surprised but feel a little more calm when she realized that i'm the one who dragging her.

When i arrive on the backstage,Se na is like gone in sixty seconds.
I can find the staffs is still busy wraping up the showcase.
Suzy's hand is cold,i can see her nervous and affraid.
When i walk to the backstage deeper.I can find Sehun with one of the EXO member,talking and joking each other.
" Sehun! Oh Sehun!" Gladly he can hear my voice and turn his head to me.
" Luna!" He walk to me while smiling.
When he came closer,his smile is gone.His eyes is bigger when find out about the person behind me.
" Follow me!" I pull Sehun's hand with my left hand and Suzy's hand in my right hand.I walking faster affraid people will find out.
I stopping when i find a room on the backstage with no people.
" Sehun-a,you have how much time?" I talk to him with low voice affraid people will hear.
" Not much." He just reply me with short sentence
" I'll be guarding the door,just talk with her." I push both of them to the room and hold the door knob.Not closing it i just hold the door.

" It's been a long time." I can hear Sehun talk to Suzy with his deep voice.
" Sehun-a,i don't think you need to talk about that." I give him a quick glance.
" Congratulation on your debut." Suzy give her hand,ask for handshake with Sehun while taking off her hat and sunglasses.
Sehun grab her hand quickly.
" Do you want to run away with me?" I look at him with surprised so do Suzy.Gladly no one is passing by so i can't let my guard down.
" Huh? " 
" I'm willing to ruined my debut right now and run away with you." Sehun still hold Suzy's hand tight.
" why?" Suzy seems confused.
" Because i love you ." Sehun finally said that word,the word that he has been holding for the past two years.
I can see Suzy is walk away from Sehun slowly,their hand now completely detached.
" Who are you?" Suzy said her word with low and husky voice
" Sehun that i know,told me to keep chasing my dream,not doing something stupid like this." Suzy cover her face with her hand while walking slowly to the door.
" We're an idol,Love isn't working for us ." Suzy wear her hat and sunglasses while pushing me away from that door.
She running away so quickly before i can call her or chasing her.She's gone