Being Fake

My Idol Friends

For the next few weeks,i still don't hear any news from Sehun and Suzy.
I just watching them on TV,hear them on the radio.I'm wondering what Sehun will do after read that book.
When i see Sehun's name in my phone screen.
" Hello? Sehun-a!" I'm glad that Sehun calling me,maybe he want me to help him about Suzy.
" you can come to my company? i have something to talk about." He talk to me with deep and low voice.
" right now?"
" yes."

I come to SM building with high hopes that Sehun finally realized everythings.
Sehun is waiting for me in his practice room alone.
I see him standing while grabing suzy's book,that i gave him before.I don't know what to say when i find him.
" Sehun." He turn around to me.
" Take this." He gave me the book.
" You read it already? how is it? now you know right?" I talk to him while grab his hand.
" Stop it,Luna-ya!" he pull his hand from me and take a few step backwards
I feels surprised about what he did.
" Why are you doing this to me? what your goal to gave me that book? why are you even care?"
" Sehun-a,i just want you to know that Suzy is.."
" Love isn't working for us." Sehun talk to me even before i finish my talk.
" Suzy said it already,love,relationship won't working between us." Sehun talk to me and give me an intense gaze.I feel intimidate but i can't lose in this argument.
" Do i tell you to have relationship with her? to have scandal with her? I don't." I talk to him with higher tone too.
" Yes,you did.for giving me that book and for let me read the content."
" I just want to help you realized that there's someone out there who loves you and support you,yes she's an idol too.But so what?"
My sellfishness is like fly away to the sky.I can't think about their carrier and their feeling.
Sehun just petrified at his spot.
" now i know,this is about the idol things right? i prefer my friend is just ordinary people,at least they're not so fake like you."
I can't contain my anger to him and just talking without thinking.
" you're not human if you can't be honest to yourself. about your feeling. so you're only an idol not a human."
I just take my leave after talking things like that.I was mad,so mad.