Their Life after that

My Idol Friends

I find Sehun still standing there.I don't know what he's thinking so i came close to him .
" Why you did that?" i talk to him with low voice.
" You're right Luna-ya.She's dangerous." Sehun start to talk with me and lift his face.
" What do you mean?" Sehun now sit in the chair
" Looking her standing in front of me so beautifully,make me want to throw away my dreams." Sehun talk to me with a bitter-smile.
Yes,i told him once that Suzy can make him forget about his dream.
" That's fine . Sehun-a,at least you said that you love her,that's the important thing." I pat his back once
" But she said love isn't working for us." Sehun get up from his sit and turn his head to me.
" Thank you for coming Luna-ya,i have to go." He give me a quick hug.
He run quickly.He's gone too.

I don't know what happened with them after that showcase.They never really talk about each other to me.
When Suzy's movie become a big hit,or when her album receive an all kill,Sehun never talk about it.
And when Sehun finally make her debut in television,release his album.staring in a cf or something like that.Suzy never talk about it either.
After Sehun debut.His group is participate in many TV show and award.
I realized that some event have EXO and Miss A as their guest.i'm wondering what will happened if they meet each other.

I understand what Suzy said about Love isn't working for an idol.
Once an idol have scandal,their carrier is frozen.Their fans feel betrayed,in korean entertainment industry.Fans is the one who keep you alive.
So i understand about their relationship right now,not talk to each other even when they had the chance to get together.
For me,a witness who see them learned,cried,smiled,and laughed when they trained to be an idol.It feels good,when i watched them on TV receive an award.
or when they win something,achieve something, after all the hardship that they experienced before.I could tell people,that they're my friend,the one who sold out the concert tickets.
they're my friend the one who receive an all kill for music charts.
But i feels confused and dissapointed when i can't find those dazzling eyes in their eyes again,the dazzling and sparkle eyes when they speak to each other when they hold hands with each other,when they smiled to each other.
Sehun and Suzy is like living a complete different live after debuted.Well,they're not changing in front of me.But they're changing for each other.
They never really talk, even at school.Suzy seems so dissapointed about what Sehun did last time.And they never talked about it to each other.So their relationship is worse than ever.
If you see Sehun and Suzy greet each other on tv,or talk to each other on tv,smile to each other.That's not sincere,that's a fake.They trained to be fake too.
Believe me,i know.
I was getting ready to not involved on their relationship anymore,for not try to make them forgive each other.
I was getting ready to made my mind for live my life and let them to live their life.
Until in the beggining of 2013,i found Suzy's old diary in our apartment..