Graduation Day

My Idol Friends

In the morning of my graduation day,i prepared so much.
Not for my last day of school,but for Sehun and Suzy.I put suzy's diary to my bag and even picture of them.
My parents gonna meet me there,they just come from my hometown.
Suzy and Sehun is coming from their dorm.Because they still have a tight schedule.

I arrive at my school with my yellow uniform.There's too many people in the entrance.reporters,manager,idol.
" Ya,why is our school like this?" I ask one of myfriend about this condition.
" why?"
" Van is everywhere,reporters,cameramen,manager.What is it?" I talk to him while pointing at the people around my school.
" Ah,you're not from Seoul right?"
I nodded to him and give him a curious gaze.
" This is happen every year,our school is full of idols,Luna-ya.This is an attraction to media." He explained to me while we walking to auditorium.
I know,there's a bunch of idol who graduated today but i don't know that the attention is gonna be like this.

When i was entered the auditorium,the situation is even more unbelievable.
Camera is everywhere,i don't know if fans can enter too.I took sit and waiting the ceremony to begin.
I look at the balcony of auditorium,and yes,people with camera is everywhere.
After a while,Sehun came and took a sit behind me.
" Why are you late?" I ask him once.
" I'm practicing till night." He just reply me shortly.

The graduation ceremony now begin.I'm not really enjoying this because there's so much camera who focused on Sehun who sit behind me.
I feel like i have no chance anymore to do my plan today,with camera everywhere,what happened if people find Sehun and Suzy together.
" I'm so ugly in this book,you know." Sehun talk to me while opened the graduation book and show me his photo.
I just nod,i can't focus,i'm trying to find Suzy.and when i find her.i'm trying to calling her but my focus was distracted by screams all over the auditorium.
When i sweep my eyes,i can see EXO members is coming in to the auditorium.
" Ya! your member is coming?" I ask Sehun with a low voice.
" I don't know." Sehun seems surprised but happy.
This is even worse,if is here then i have no chance to make my plan happen.
When it's time to announce the special award from students,Sehun is chosen and he need to come up to the stage.
I look at him,while smiling when he get up from his sit.
He came up to the stage and receive the award.People is clapping for him,well there's others student who receive it,but they're not really matter.
After Sehun receive the award,EXO members is giving him flowers from below the stage,and after that all of them is coming up to stage with Sehun.
I can't lift my face,because that oppa is there,the one who help me when i was spying Sehun and Suzy 2 years ago.
I can hear people screaming and clapping to them.

After that Sehun is back to his sit,while carrying flower from s.
I already promised my self that i'll carrying out my plan.I decide after this end,i drag Sehun to Suzy with my own hand.
When the ceremony end.I get up from my sit quickly and ready to grab Sehun's hand.But when i turn my back.
Sehun already surrounded by camera and reporters,they asking him about college and his academic future,like it's important.
I grind my teeth,and gather my courage to pull him when the he still doing the interview.
But no,that's not possible,he's an idol right now and he can't do things so unsecure.
So i wait for him,but once all the reporters gone,his manager is come to him and pull him out.
" Luna-ya,i'll call you." He's gone after talking to me like that.
I fail myself,i can't make them meet that day.
The reason all of you can see Suzy and Sehun together at graduation ceremony and not even have a single photo of them is because of me who failed.
You can't think that they're not close only because they have no interaction at school.
They had,so much.But you just don't know,because i still can't bring them together yet.