The Confession 2

My Idol Friends

" Anyeonghaseyo ." I bow to the boy in front of me.I just met him once before when i came to SM to deliver some Sehun's stuff months ago.
" What's wrong with your hair? " He replied my bow but quickly focused his eyes to my red wig that i wear again for today.
" Ah,this.." I feel embarrased right away and just smile awkwardly.
" I'm sorry for calling you rushiedly.You must be surprised right?" i talk to him while smiling.
" Not really,Sehun already told me about the posibility of her friend liking me and ask me out someday." That boy is talking while laughing,and i just standing in front of him  awkwardly.
" Ah,really?" I start to feel annoyed by this boy confident that came out from nowhere.

At 7 pm,i saw Sehun coming out from SM building and enter the cafe that suzy told me .
I pull Sehun's friend hand to come with me enter the cafe,i just need him as a cover for me,and if Suzy and Sehun find out that i'm following them,this boy can be my defence weapon.
" We can't let Sehun find us here ." I talk to him while put my bag in front of me,covering my face.
" Why?" He ask me with low voice,when i want to answer his question,i saw suzy came in to that cafe and sit with Sehun.
" sssst.." I cover his mouth and focused my eyes to Sehun and Suzy.
Those eyes,those dazzling eyes that they have seems so much brighter when they meet each other.
I'm pretty sure that people who sees this can  realized quickly that they have something more than love.
" Beautfiul ." I speak with low voice without realized
" Who?" Sehun's friend turn her head toward they direction.
" Is that his girlfriend?" That boy seems curious and turn his head back to me.
" I don't know,Ya! bow your head." I'm panicking by myself,afraid that Sehun and Suzy will see me.
" Don't talk with me in informal languange,I'm older than you ." That boy is pissed off with my action.
" So..Sorry ."
After a while,i see Sehun and Suzy leave their sit and go out from that cafe.
I rushiedly grab my bag and following them.
" Ya! where are you going?" I almost forget about him.
" I'm busy right now,but thank you for meeting me.Thankyou very much ." I bow to him and running out from that cafe quickly.
I don't want to lose them.So i keep running.
I found them in gangnam park,walk side by side with each other.
i keep my close and safe distance from them.

They stopped in a bench and sit together.
I can't hear them clearly,i'm dying to know what happened.So i encourage my self to sit beside them in another bench.While wearing my wig,hat,and sunglasses.
" You said you have something to talk?" Suzy start their conversation.
" Luna didn't say a thing about me,today?" Sehun talk to Suzy with gentle voice while smiling.
" She didn't? why? is that something to do with her?" Suzy seems confused and look into Sehun with deep gaze.
" No." Sehun just reply her shortly.
" You know,Suzy-ya tonight i want to talk to you about something." Sehun start to talk and put his hand to his jacket.
I can see from behind that Sehun,pull a box from his jacket and put it behind his back.
" The thing that you want to talk about.Will i be surprised if i hear it?" Suzy talk sweetly while look at Sehun's eyes
" I think,you'll be really surprised ." Sehun answer her while smiling.
" Then,let me talk first,please?" Suzy hold Sehun's hand,that make me and Sehun surprised.