Time to know the Truth

My Idol Friends

Today i promised Sehun to watch his long awaited comeback at a tv program.
I talk to Suzy and ask her to come with me yesterday,but she said no.
" I have schedule,Luna-ya and i don't think that's the wise choice for me to keep close with Sehun." She told me that.
" But,we're friends we support each other."
" You see what happened to us,we can't be friends anymore,Luna-ya." Suzy hang up after talk to me like that.
I was really dissapointed by her behaviour.I'm a sellfish person,i have to succes at my plan.without thingking of everything else and anyone else.

I watch Sehun performing on stage.I'm amazed about how he and EXO develop for one year.They show a strong performnace.
After their stage end,i decide to meet Sehun at his waiting room.
do i have permission? of course not,i'm doing this secretly like a mad fan.If i get caught by security then that's the end.
Gladly i can do better on my expression,that's a good time that i don't have any interest on idol world,so when i met them on my way to Sehun.
i can manage my expression and act like usual,so people doesn't have any suspicion to me.
When i arrive at exo waiting room,i feel relieved that people is not surrounded them.
I knock the door and come in.
When i come in,EXO members look at me with high suspicion,i think they're afraid if i turn to be a sasaeng fan who come to them.
" I'm not here to meet you." I talk with them in low and awkward voice when i can't find Sehun.
" i think i know you?" one of the member with dark red hair is coming to me.
" Sehunnie,i'm looking for Sehun." i talk with a lower voice,i'm scared but i have no choice.
" Luna?" Sehun is come in to the room from outside.He's together with that oppa.
" Sehun! can you talk to me?" i give him a sign to go out from that room.
Gladly he understand and go out again in short time.I decide to wait for a minute before following him out.
" Ya! Luna! you remember me?" that oppa from 2 years ago talk to me,i just can't lift my face and nod to him awkwardly.
I come out from that room fast,leaving them in confused state.

I see Sehun in one of the corner.
" Why?" he talk to me when i approach him.
I open my bag and give Suzy's diary to him.That day i don't know if i do a good job for giving him that.
" What is it?"
" Just read it,i have nothing to do for you but this."
Sehun still confused and i just leave him after give that book.