Netizen's reaction

My Idol Friends

Wow,he's really brave to dating a girl in this era

The girl has a nice posture, im curious if she's an idol too

Too bad we can see her face clearly, plus she's wearing Sehun's hat

This is really a big news

I believe that all the EXO fans will be mad, because without the identity of the girl they have no one to bash.

I'm so dissapointed, i don't know if i can still like exo again

it seems inappropriate to have a girlfriend in this time

People was talking badly about Sehun, that's a good thing that people didn't know the identity of the girl.Sehun cover Suzy with his hat in a good time.
Sehun is in a the middle of his new song, well this is not scandal because the girl identity is unknown.
I taking off my glasses. Ah my bestfriends what will happen to them.
" Why are you so stressing? is that girl? you? " My brother talk to me when we watch TV together.
I turn my face to him, with serious gaze.
" I'm only asking."
" Look, she's much taller than me, and her hair is longer than me, and she's slimmer than me ." I point my finger to my laptop screen while talking to my brother.
" She's look a lot like Suzy." My brother talk with a low voice.
" She is Suzy." I reply him whit low and husky voice.
" What?" My brother seems surprised and turn his face to me
" Yes, she is."
" Daebak ."

I can hear a ringing bell in my apartment door. I ask Joon to open the door, but he won't move.
I get up from my sit lazily, and open the door.
" Luna " I find Suzy in front of my door, with the same clothes that she wore yesterday.
" Suzy?" I grab her hand and pull it quickly.
" What should i do?" Suzy look so tired and sad that day.
" Come in."
" Joon-a, Buy us an ice cream, a big one." I talk to my brother, he was ready to decline my order, but when he find Suzy, he get up quickly, and wear his jacket.

After my brother gone. Suzy is changing her clothes with mine and sit together with me in living room.
" What's wrong?"
" Yesterday, i met with Sehun to find you, but some reporters recognize him and..." Suzy stop her talk, and take a deep breath.
" Suzy-ya people don't know that it was you." I talk to her while grab her hand.
" But still,Luna, Sehun is hurting because of me, you know that negative comments on internet." Suzy talk with low voice.
" Everything is fine."
" No, it's not ."
I can see Suzy is worried and afraid, i have nothing to talk and make she's calm down.
" Let's meet him then, you can talk to him and make sure that he's fine." i talk to Suzy while smile.
" How?"