The confession 3

My Idol Friends

" Huh? allright then ." Sehun nod to her and let her speak first.
" You know? i told you that being an idol will help make my dreams come true to achieve my family's happines." Suzy talk with low voice without stop looking to Sehun.
" I know." Sehun reply her with a nod.
" That dream is coming me to me closer than ever." Suzy stop his talking and start to have teary eyes.
" What do you mean?" Sehun stop smiling and i think he finally realized the condition,his bestriends,Suzy that she love now becoming Suzy,his bestfriend that reach her dream.
" I will debut,4 months from now." Suzy start to smile.
Sehun look surprised and just petrified in front of Suzy.
" Why? you're not happy? " Suzy look into Sehun's face once again.
" No,I'm happy,congratulation." Sehun give Suzy a hug,i can see deep sadness in his eyes.
" What is it,Sehun-a?" Suzy pull her body and grab the box behind Sehun's back.
" Ah..that's a gift." Sehun open that box and showing the gift to Suzy.
" A bracelet?"
" Yes,actually i already know about this news,so i prepared it." Sehun now lying to Suzy said tht he already know about it before.
" Wooah,that's not fair." Suzy put that bracelet around her hand.
" Now your turn,what do you want to talk about?" Suzy put her hand on Sehun shoulder.
" Nothing,i just want to congratulate you."
After i heard that sentence i get up from my sit and walk away.
Oh Se hun,he's lying about his feeling,how could he do that.


I see Sehun walking with a weak step.I wait for him in front of SM building,I know he'll be here.
" Luna ." He seems surprised as soon as he see me.
" Sehun-a,why?" I talk to him with low voice
" What are you talking about?"
" I knew,I saw it,you and Suzy.Why are you lying to her? to yourself?" I talk to him with higher tone.
" What do you mean?" Sehun seems confused and talk to me without looking at my face.
" You know what i mean,Sehun-a." I can't contain myself.This is too hurtfull even for me.
" She has her dream,Luna-ya.I can't be her distraction.You know love isn't working for us" Sehun walking closer to me while smiling.
"But why? you only a trainee,you still an ordinary student who finally find your first love." I talk to him once again with higher tone.
" We're an ordinary student,I am.But Suzy's not.She'll be debuting shortly Luna-ya." Sehun looks tired and depressed for me.
" So what? you can't give up yet.That's yourself that you lied." I talk to him again .
" Yes,I'm lying to my self,I'm lying to Suzy.but i honest with you.That's enough that you know the truth Luna-ya." Sehun pat my shoulder while smiling.
" Sehun-a,but.." Sehun is look down and pat my shoulder once again
" You have to keep my feelings for secret,for Suzy,even for me.From now on I'll be lying to myself.So you can't tell the truth even to me."
I shake my heads,not willing to do that.
" I beg you." But Sehun talk to me with deep voice and his gaze forced me to nod.