Sehun's Debut day

My Idol Friends

in 2011,middle year.Sehun come to my apartment and give me a big news.
" I was choosen,as a debut grup." He told me with dazzling eyes like Suzy did last year.
" really? that's good,how is the group?" 
" That's barely all of the hyung that i know.12 people." He told me about his debut group.
" Can i come to look? since Suzy debut i feel lonely,you know." I beg Sehun with my hopeless face
" you can't! our concept,song,dance,that's all a secret unless you want to be a trainee at SM you can see me everyday then."
I pout my lips to him,be an idol? no,thank you.I'm not interested.

After that day,the news about SM debuting a new boygroup was out.
People pay attention about them much more because of SM is the one who debuting them.
12 people in one group,i know some of them.the boy who help me when i was spying Suzy and Sehun is one of them.
The teaser for it members is out one by one.I remember when Sehun told me about his group name.
" EXO? what is it? it sounds weird." I laugh at him and give him a weird gaze.
" Don't worry.We'll be popular." He just reply me with that answer.

Sehun's group debut is really take so much money and times.From the last year of 2011 the member of his group was already appeared on TV.
And when Sehun give me a ticket for his debut showcase in march 2012.i ask him.
" you give me two? do you want suzy to come?" 
" Like she has times for that.you know she's busy Luna-ya." Sehun talk to me while smiling.
" So?" 
" You can come with your brother." Sehun reply my question shortly.
" Are you crazy? my brother come to your concert? he doesn't like idol." 
" Just keep it then ." 
" Arraseo,I give it to her ." I talk quickly with low voice.
" Thanks,eh.. give it to who?" Sehun lift her face to me.
" Suzy "

I wait for suzy in the roof of our school.I already told her to come even though she's busy and she promised me already.
" Luna-ya." She run to me and give me a quick hug.
" you're so skinny? is your scheduled too tight?" I'm quite surprised after look how skinny is she since the last month i saw her.
" I'm fine ." She just reply my question shortly.
" I don't have so much time Luna-ya,i really need to go to location right away,after school."
" Ah,right! here!." I give her the showcase ticket that Sehun gave me.
" What is it? " 
" EXO's showcase ticket." Suzy seems surprised when i talk about EXO to her.
" Why?" Suzy seems confused
" Sehun give me those,he want you to come."
" But I.."
" You have to come,just make time for it." I pat her shoulder lightly
" But he's not .."
" If you don't want to come because he was not coming to your debut stage 2 years ago,then don't do that."
" He came to your debut stage,i saw him,suzy-ya." 
I leave her after talking like that