Suzy's Debut Day

My Idol Friends

And finally that day is coming.Suzy's debut day.
i come to her very first debut stage.
" Suzy-ya! congrats! " i gave her a hug and a flower.
" You came alone? how about Sehun?" Suzy seems searching for another person.
" Sehun? He's practicing in SM.he can't come." i talk to her slowly.
" It looks like,he's hating me fro debuting first." I feel shock when suzy talk about Sehun like that.
" No,he's not suzy-ya." 
" I'm kidding.He must be really busy." Suzy pat my shoulder.
For the last few days i'm in complete dilemma wether to tell Suzy the truth about what happened four months ago or not.
" Suzy-ya,i want to tell you something.But not here." I pull her hand to some of empty set in  that studio.
" What's wrong?" Suzy talk to me with her confused gaze.
" i'm sorry,about what i want to say.i'm really sorry,but i think you have to know this." I hold my breath and continue to speak.
" Your first love,is not a one sided love." I barely told her that.She looks surprised,confused,and dumbfounded.
" What do you mean?"
" 4 months ago,Sehun once told me that he loves you.that he was gonna confess his love to you,but after knowing that you'll be debuted soon.He resist it."
I talk with a low and husky voice.
" I don't get it." Suzy shake her head.
" I mean,Both of you is fall in love with each other." I finished my sentence and lift my face to find Suzy who start crying.
" I'm sorry suzy-ya,for lying to you,i'm really sorry.But it's not too late,you can find him and tell him the truth,let's go ." I try to pull Suzy's hand,but she's not moving.
" Luna-ya,that's okay.That's not your fault." Suzy hold my hand and wipe her tears.
" i choose to do this,Luna-ya.once i come out on that stage there's no turning back,even to him." Suzy talking with her husky voice.
" If he want me to chase my dream,i'll do that.I won't bother him.This is what i want.and Sehun want this too.I'm fine,Luna-ya."
Suzy give me a tight hug,i start to crying too.
Suzy and Sehun is sacrifice their feelings for each other.I can't even see sellfishness from them.

After Suzy debut stage,she spend times with her family,and i choose to go home.
When i come out from the studio,i can find Sehun walked by the door.
" Sehun-a!" I run passed people toward him.
He look at me and wave his hand.
" You said,you can't come." I hit his shoudlder with my fist.
" I suddenly can." He laughing and put his hand around my shoulder.
" Suzy was looking for you.She asked me about you."
" She's doing good,she's perfect on stage,the song was catchy and the dance was great too,she's rolling on the stage."
Sehun talk with me about Suzy's stage performance.
" Are you a commentator?" I give Sehun an annoying gaze.And he just laugh at me.

In no time Suzy becoming a hot star.Her debut was really succesfull.
People is in love with her.They calling her a Nation's first love.
she came out on TV,almost everyday.Drama,CF,Varirety show,everythings.
At school,people start to crowding around her.I barely meet her.I just meet her on her free day at dorm.
I'm glad that she's finally achieving her dreams,but i feel quite sad that i don't get to see her often.
And her relationship with Sehun,now becoming worse.That's impossible to an idol like Suzy for having a close relationship with boys.
As far as i know they never contact each other again,they just ask me about how each other doing.
Beside Sehun is really busy too because of his training.
But i know that Sehun and Suzy still care for each other and still thinking about each other,i don't have any proof.
I just know.