First Love (?)

My Idol Friends

" Suzy-ya ! " I saw Sehun coming to us while waving his hand.
" Is Luna coming with us? finally you have some interest on dancing ." Sehun put his hand around my shoulder.
" As if,I'm not coming." I twist my body and throw away his hand.
" See you at home,Suzy-ya." I wave my hand to Suzy and acting like going home.

When Sehun is busy talking with Suzy i start to run and stop in nearby topokki shop.
" Ahjumma? let me borrow your toilet ." I came to the toilet and start changing my uniform with casual clothes that Suzy brought.
She even told me to wear a wig,my hair is naturally black and she told me to wear a red wig? and sunglasses?
" That Suzy,really.." I start to nagging in the toilet,but i barely finish.
" Ya! " the ahjumma from the shop stopping me.
" are you student from earlier?" She looks confused because i look very different
" Yes,you're right ." I'm taking off mu sunglasses and give a quick bow to her.

When i back to front gate,Suzy and Sehun is nowhere to find.
I decide to find them in a dance studio.

I walk while tighten my hat and observing everywhere.I look like a paparazzi like this .
When i swipe my eyes to some minimarket i find them talking and laughing while eat ice cream.
" And you called that not a date?" I start to feel little bit absurd with this but i came closer to them and pick a sit behind Sehun so he can't see me.
Suzy seems aware about my existence and give me a gesture of fighting.
" Luna said that you have something to do in your company ?" Sehun now talking to Suzy while eating his ice cream.
" yes,you know that 2pm's leader have scandal about his past." suzy talk to him without looking at his eyes - I got you friend,act 1: she's nervous
" So? it has something to do with you?" Sehun start to talking again while focused to suzy's face but she avoided it again.
" No,i just want to know what happened ." Suzy reply with a short sentence while looking down to her ice cream .
" Sehun-a,is Luna give you that composing book?" Finally suzy start the conversation
" Ah,yes she is,she gave it to me this morning." Sehun talk to her with low voice
" That book's good." Suzy talk to him again
"You read it?" Sehun talk with higher tone,suzy seems surprised and finally can lift her eyes to his.
" I supposed to not read it?" Suzy give Sehun her confused and surprised face,    - If Sehun is mad with her i'll drag her out from this
" No,I'm just embarrased." Sehun talk while cover his face with his hand quickly.Suzy seems surprise but smile at the end - I got you another one friend,act 2 : Sweet smile
" But that's good." Suzy continue his ice cream.Sehun seems already finished his ice cream while ago.
" You know,i'm not really good at singing,but i like writing lyrics." Sehun lift her face again to Suzy.
" But your dance is great." Suzy give him compliment and the situation is now awkward.
" What to do with this ice cream,hmmm i'm actually on diet and..i'm kind of full,and this is chocolate." Suzy try to change the topic but she can't talk well,she's panic.
" Even if i'm good at dance,i still need practice,Let's go !" Sehun is get up from his sit and take Suzy ice cream while pull her hand.
" But.." Suzy seems surprised,but Sehun is continue walking while eat suzy's ice cream.

" Oh My God !" I'm the one who watching it is full of shocking feeling right know.I don't even eat my brother's ice cream if he already it.
And he grab her hand.
I take my bag and keep following them.
They arrive in the dance studio and come in,actually suzy told me to just wait her outside because i don't like involved in idol things.
But i don't know,i just curious about then right now.
" Can i help you?" the front office onnie talk to me 
" I just want to see,can i?" i answer her quickly 
" I don't think so.Do you know that kids? are you their friends?" That onnie is so annoying and keep asking things to me.
" No,i don't know them." I can't come in and i just waiting for them outside.

After 2 hours waiting,they finally comeout.
Suzy seems looking for me,but i decide to hide,completely hide even from her.
When she can't find me,she just walking side by side again with Sehun and i'm following closely from behind.
Suzy that i know is never close with boys ever since we were kids.At our hometown i think Suzy is only play with two boys,my brother and her brother.
We have plenty boy-friends but Suzy never really spend so much times with them.
And when i look at her now,laughing,smiling,nervous in front of my classmate.Is she really fall in love with him?