My Precious Idol Friends

My Idol Friends

I'm going home with a heavy heart and sad feeling.This is too much,the last picture that i take with my grandfather now is gone.
My phone is ringing several times,Suzy,Sehun,Se na and my other classmates is calling me continuously.
I think they already know about what happened today.

When i arrive at home,i choose to do nothing but sleep.I'm tired of crying.
I wake up at 11pm,when i hear someone come in to the apartment.
I tied my hair and get out from my room.
" Luna-ya,help me!" I see Suzy is helping Sehun to walk in to the living room
" What happened?" i help her by put Sehun's hand to my shoulder.
he's beaten up by someone,his face is ruined,and there's a stain of blood in his uniform even in suzy's uniform.
They look like a mess.I can see Suzy teary eyes,she had been crying.
" What happened to you guys?" I talk to them while prepare a warm water in the kitchen,I can see Suzy is helping Sehun lying in the sofa
I sit in front of them and start to put a warm water to Sehun's face.
" No,no she's first ." Sehun refuse my hand and point his finger to Suzy.I turn my head to Suzy and pull her face closer.
" You're bleeding too? Oh my god,suzy-ya? what happened?" I rush to my room and take another towel.
" You do this to Sehun,push his wound,and i'll do the same things to you." I give Suzy another towel and she just nod.

"What exactly is happened?" I talk to them after treat their wound.Sehun's condition is much better but his face is ruined.
" That girls.." Suzy start to talk to me with low voice.
" What girls?" I give her a curious gaze
" girls that do something bad to you." Sehun now talking to me while look to Suzy and then me.
" What's with them?"
" I know what they did to you,and i was really mad so i came to them." Suzy talk to me
" and that girls is attacking me,gladly Sehun was there." Suzy pointing her hand toward Sehun,i focused my eyes to him and shake my heads.
" There's nothing that they can do to you." I talk to Sehun while pointing my hand to his face.
" Of course,they can't. Sehun is not that weak ." Suzy now talking to me, defending him.
" So?" I give them another deep gaze.
" They have boyfriends that stronger than me,so.." Sehun now talk while holding his pain.

" Why are you doing that?" I cover my face with my hand,my heart hurts.
" Why are you crying,Luna-ya?" Suzy hugging me when she find me crying.
Sehun now sit next to me,and pat my back.
" We're fine." He said that word to me slowly while smiling.
" You know,today i ruinied someone's dream.One of the girl that fight with me is having a group debut competion this afternoon,and i hit her,unintentional,she's bleeding right here in the face just like you."
I point my finger to Suzy's wound.
" They said i'm ruining her dream,because she can't compete ." I cover my face once again while crying.
" It's ok,Luna-ya." Suzy tighten her hug on me
" What should i do with both of you?" I lift my face and look into Sehun and Suzy,their face is ruined because of me,and that's hurt for sure.
" I said we're fine.Only this much,your heart must be feels much more pain than us,right?" Sehun talk to me with low voice
" Luna-ya,you don't have to worry about us,me and him is the next generation of succesful Idol,we need to through this first."
Suzy talk to me while smiling and Sehun following her .
" Thanks,both of you are really precious to me for doing this.I'm sorry.But next time if you want to fight,you have to call me,i can do so much better than you"
I hold Suzy and Sehun'hands and lock it in mine.Yes,I really thankful for having them as my bestfriends.
My precious friends.My idol friends..