Midnight Seoul

My Idol Friends

That 12 in the midnight, when i go out from Suzy's apartment. Gladly her apartment is in one of the most bussiest road in Seoul, even in the night this road still crowded by people.
I choose to go to a rice cake shop, that Sehun, suzy and i always visited in our school day. I feel so pitiful with my condition,the last sentece that Suzy told me this night is staying up in my head, repeating again and again.
"see? in the end, you just want something, you're not even care about us, you're so sellfish"
Am i really did that? sellfish?
I don't really want to think about them anymore, i still nedd to go to college tomorrow.
" Ya ya ya ! you see them? ." I find a bunch of girls who really excited in front of my table, holding their phone and smile like crazy.
" They're so handsome,really." one of the girls show her phone to her friends while laughing.
" Ah, that's a pity Luhan Oppa is not here."
Wait,Luhan? Exo member? the chinese guy? Luhan hyung?
I get up from my sit and came to the girls.
" Is exo coming here?" i ask them with a low voice. i speak with them in banmal,ehen i realized that they still wear school uniform.
" Eh? yes." one of the girl talk to me while nod.
" what are they doing here? all of them is here?" i ask them again with a low voice.
" I hear they doing shoot,for their variety show, exo's showtime." That girl kindly explain it to me.
" Is Oh Sehun there?"
" Sehun oppa? yes i saw him, he's so handsome onnie!" That girl answer me while smiling.
" which way they go?"
" Over there, they're in a restaurant, i don't know if you can come in though."
" Thanks."
I give a little pat at their back,and start walking to direction that girl told me.
When i find a restaurant that people crowded in front of the gate, I saw Sehun come out with his exo members.
Ah,that oppa is there! i put my scarf around my head,afraid he'll see me.
Sehun wear a cap and dress all black. This is the first time i saw him for the past months.
I surrender myself with somegiels that busy taking picture of them.
I keep following them, to a ricecake shop, a clothesshop,like a mad fan.
When the filming finally ended,i tend to talk to Sehun and apologize to him, and i don't know just talk to him is enough.
I was ready to grab his hand and pull him away from his manager and members, but a girl with long hair and stripe hoodies is faster than me, she pull Sehun and running away with him.
This scene make everyone is in chaos, Sehun's manager, s, the staff, gladly the fans is already focus on other members and not so many of them is still here.