Our First Encounter

My Idol Friends

Me and my friend,Bae Suzy come to seoul to puruse our dreams she want to be a singer and i just want to go out from my parents in Gwangju.
we both so happy with this decision,and suzy is currently training in a big company.
Suzy decide to all out in chasing her dream,she's applied on seoul of art and performance high school.And how about me.i'm following her of course.
" Are you sure you want to study here?" She ask me when i told her about my decision
" why not? i already make my dream cometrue,getting out from that house,i just can do whatever i want right now." i'm really an ignorance person,and suzy is as naughty as me but she's so much more matured.
" Allright,just do that.Let's have a great future in this big city." Suzy hug me while laughing,and i just reply with a pat in her back.

First day of high school

Me and suzy act like a city girl,we dressed well and talk well in front of people.Suzy is capturing a lot of people attention because her beauty.
Everything was perfect until i realized that me and suzy is in different class.
" Oh no,is no happening,suzy-ya how can i live without you in school?" I have a panic attack.My parents is very protective to me and this is Seoul,city that i don't know.She's the only one that i have.
" What's with you? we are neighbour,your class is next to mine." Suzy turn my head to the board and give me a soft hit.
" Ah,really?" I feel quite relieved to know that.

When suzy and me walk together in the corridor.A boy blocking our way,he's so tall with black-dyed hair.I take a glance to his face,handsome.
He realized that we can't go through him,so he turn his boy to the side and give us an awkward bow.
Suzy doesn't realized that boy's girl act,and i just reply with a nod and walk a long.
" Do you think there's an idol that already debut in this school?" I ask Suzy when we're ready to enter our own class
" I think there's a lot of them." Suzy talk with a low voice and give me a wave from her hand.

I take a deep breath when put my first steo in the class.I get dizzy as soon as i entered.My classmates's hair is just like a M&M's .
One is having black,another one is blue,and the others is a-little-bit brown and a-little-bit red.
I want to run away and take Suzy with me in this class,but a teacher come to my class and ask me to take a sit.
I choose one sit close to the window,the third row from the back of the class.I put my backpack in my chair and start to open my books.
" Hey,what's your name?" a girl's voice startled me and make me turn around.
" Luna." I said my name shortly.
" Luna? that's the same name from a girl in group who just debuted. do you know f(x)? from SM? what can you do right now you have the same stage name with her,and she debuted first." That girl give me a pathetic gaze.
" Yes,i know but my name is real, not a stage name.that's because my parents live in Japan before and..."
" You know,magnae from that group is in this school too,sama grade like us,what is her name,sulli! sulli? do you know her?" I'm not even finished my talk and she cut it off.
" Do you know that in our class,there's a trainee from SM?" That girl continue talking non stop
" My friends too,she's a trainee from JYP!" I suddenly remember suzy,and i think this is a good chance to start talking about her,in case she's becoming an idol.
" SM trainees are better."
" Really? i don't really care but Suzy is the best,my friend is the best." I talk while laughing,that make a whole class turn their face to me and that girl.
I looking down because of embarassment,the teacher seems disturbed by us but continue his talk about class schedule.

In recess time,i come to suzy's class try to find her.But she's nowhere to find.
" Do you see Bae suzy?" I ask one of the suzy's classmates,but he just shake his head.

This school is surely big,there's a hall,theater roo,dance practice room,music room,and anything else.
In 3rd floor,at the end of hallway i hear some hip hop music is playing.
I take a peek from the window at that room,almost empty without so much things,only a table in the corner and there's a radio tape with hip hop music playing.
When i want to turn around,i see Suzy dancing with a boy looking at her and copying her moves.
What is it,Suzy? she already make some love story in high school? i feel a little bit annoyed by her behaviour,she already promised me to have a lunch together.

" Suzy-ya!" I opened the door and calling her name right away.

" Oh.Luna!" Suzy stop her dancing,and that boy turn the music off.
" I'm looking for you,everywhere." I walk toward her and give a quick bow to that boy who sit in the table.
" This is Sehun." Suzy is point her hand to that boy.
" This is Suzy." Now i point my hand to Suzy's face that make them confused.
" This is Luna ." that Sehun boy now point his hand to my head while smiling.

Suzy is laughing hard,following by Sehun,and by me..