Doomed

My Idol Friends

click!
I can hear a camera clicking sound,like 4 meters beside me. There's a guy with camera and put the lens toward Sehun and Suzy's direction.
I look at Sehun and Suzy who seems surprised, I can see Sehun taking off his hat and put it to Suzy's head.
I can't thinking straight, so i walk to that guy and bump my body to him, until the camera is slipping off from his hand.
" ah.. I'm sorry." That guy seems annoyed by my behaviour.
" What are you doing?" he talk with a loud voice,and try to reach his camera from the ground.
" Ah.. really, I'm sorry." i bow several times to him,and take a quick glance to Sehun and Suzy, they're gone! that's good.
" Look, i'm losing them! that exo's Sehun with his girlfriend and i just take one photo,because of you."
 I leave him quickly while running to my home, i don't want them to worried about me.

" Joon-aaa !" i called my brother's name when i arrive at home.
" Give me your phone!" I press Suzy's number and waiting her answer my call.
" Joon-a! is Luna there?"
" It's me, I'm home don't worry Suzy-ya. Just go home, and tell Sehun that i'm fine, both of you should go home."
i talk to her with low voice.
" How do you know that i'm with Sehun?" Suzy seems surprised, and i quickly hang up the phone.
Without i realized smile is shown in my face.
Yes, tonight was epic, sweet, shocking, but i'm happy .

In the morning, i can hear a baking voice from the kitchen.
" Noona! you won't get up?" I can hear Joon's voice from outside my room.
I get out from my room with messy hair and look at the clock 10 in the morning. I must be dead for sleeping like a koala.
This is Saturday so Joon is off from school, and i just need to go to college in the afternoon.
I see Joon is going online for some game that he played.
I don't really want to care, when i see Sehun name in number one ranking search.
" Ya move! " I push Joon from his sit, and start click Sehun's name.
Ton of articles come out about him, and the photo from yesterday.
" Joon-a, read this for me. My glasses in my room!." i pull my brother while pointing to computer screen.
" EXO's Sehun rumour to be dating a misterious girls." Joon look at me with confused gaze?
" He has girlfriend? you said he likes Suzy noona!"
" Read the next article!" i pointing my hand to another spot in my computer screen.
" EXO's Sehun found to be in romantic date with his girlfriend in midnight."
" Is that possible, to release the news as fast like this? this only from this morning." I talk to joon,while point my hand to the photo.
" If he's really popular like this, i think that possible."
" Ya! just bring me my glasses,quickly."
I need to read the netizen reactions.
Joon is back with my glasses,and i start to read all the comments.