Suzy's Denial

My Idol Friends

I'm lying in my bed when Suzy came home 1 hour later.
" Luna-ya!" Suzy come in to my room and sit next to me
" Why?"
" You don't do your job well today,how could you leave me in the dance studio." Suzy throw a pillow to me,and yeah right suzy thinks that i'm going home earlier.
" I'm sorry,i was so tired suzy-ya,how is it?" i choose to lie and not telling the truth.
Suzy not answering me and just looking down.
" I know the answer,suzy-ya.I think.." I'm not finish my talking but Suzy cover my mouth with her hand.
" Don't say it." I feels surprised and confused,and i can't see that suzy have a dilemma in her eyes.
" But suzy-ya,i thought that.." i look into her eyes and she start to have teary eyes
" Don't say it Luna-ya,just don't, i beg you." She lift her face and give me a smile.
" Allright,I won't ." I give her a little pat in her shoulder,and she's come out from my room later.

The next morning,i saw Sehun in front of our apartment with his uniform and his bag.
" Suzy-ya? what is Sehun doing here?" I ask suzy who still eat her breakfast when i saw him from the window
" Really? i don't know." Suzy seems panic and put a whole bread to .
" Do you want to come out? he seems waiting for you?" I talk to Suzy with low voice.
" Huh? you think so? maybe he's wait for someone else? maybe he's waiting for you?" Suzy still in denial since last night about her feelings,about Sehun's feeling.
" That can be true too,so i'm going first then." I try to tease Suzy and grab my bag quickly.
" Let's go together then." Suzy grab her bag quickly and pull my hands too i just laugh because of her act.

" What is it? since early morning." I run toward Sehun and pull his shoulder, leave suzy who walk very slowly.
" i already told you,Suzy's dangerous." I whisper to him while laughing and he just kick my feet softly.
" Sehun-a,what are you doing?" Suzy stand next to me and talk to Sehun
" I just want to say thank you about yesterday,i'm thinking about that and i choose not to give up,and this is my gift" Sehun now walk closer to her and give her a box of milk.
" How about me? wooah,don't you think it's too much?" I talk to Sehun while grab his bag.
" Shut up! here." Sehun hands me 2 box of milk.I just receive it happily because i really like milk in the morning.
" Thank you,Baby.I'm going first then." I choose to walk quickly leave them behind.
All the way to school,i walk in front of them,sometimes i turn my head to them and that was so beautiful.
They like alive anime characters.And i'm happy for them,having someone who support your dreams and understand your hardship.That's great.