Looking Good

My Idol Friends

With my ability of stalking and disguising like a mad fan . It's not a hard thing to have backstage access in music show.
Sehun is performing today, and after SM entertainment release the denial statement about this morning incident, i think Sehun will still be performing.
I keep Suzy hidden and close to me, i don't want people to recognize her.
" Ya, how about your schedule  this afternoon?"
" I postponed it, i told them i'm sick."
I keep walking to exo waiting room.I stop my walk when i bump with someone in the corridor.
" Luna !" That person is talking to me so suddenly, i lift my face and find him standing in front of me.
" Annyonghaseyo, Oppa." I give him a quick bow, and start to run away from him, but i decide to ask him about Sehun.
" Oppa, is Sehun will be performing? "
" He's not, after that news broke, is it you right? the one that with him?"
" No, i'm not, really i'm not."
" Ah, that's fine." He walk away from me while smiling.
" Oppa! Chanyeol Oppa!, Sehun? where can i find him?"
Chanyeol oppa seems hurried and not hering me again. What should i find Sehun.
" Luna-ya, I think i know where he is." Suzy pull my hand outside the building and drag me to a little comic cafe beside it.

I open the door, and bow to the girl in the counter.
This comic cafe seems nice, there's some room that we can use privately to read books and eat.
" Are you sure about Sehun being here?" I ask Suzy while searching for Sehun in that cafe. She just reply me with a nod.
Finally, i find Sehun in one of the room with an open door, he seems tired while reading a book.
" Suzy-ya, There !" I point my finger to Sehun, and talk to Suzy. Suzy seems hesistate at first, but he came in to that room leaving me behind.
I'm following her with slow walk, i can see Sehun now realize about Suzy's existence. He get up from his sit, and suddenly Sehun is hugging Suzy tight, He put his around Suzy tiny body.
I ran quickly with  my allmight, afraid people see this. I come to the room and close the door quickly.

" I'm sorry." I can hear Suzy talking with low voice, still in Sehun's arm.
" should i come out?" i talk to them while smiling.
" No, stay. guard the door, Luna-ya ." Sehun talk to me while smile.
" Arraseo." I turn my body to the door, not looking at them.
" Luna-ya, look at this ." Sehun calling me, and i turn my head to them.
I can find Sehun hold Suzy in his arm, wrapping his hand to Suzy's shoulder while smiling to me.
" do you like this picture?" Sehun talk to me while smiling.
" wooaaah, you two looks so good together." I give them my two thumbs up while laughing hard.
" Look? She said we looks good together." Sehun talk while looking straight to Suzy's face and smile.
" Sehun-a, I'm sorry." I can hear Suzy said sorry once again.
" That's not your fault." Sehun pull Suzy once again to his arm and hold her tight.
I can't help but smile watching their interactions, after all the years of denial, i'm pretty sure that both of them realize their feelings for each other.
I decide to leave them and go home first, i believe that Sehun and Suzy won't do any stupid things like come out in public together.They won't.