Let's Get Back To Gwangju !!

My Idol Friends

" Why your name is Luna? One of my sunbae in SM is having Luna as her stage name,and she just debuted a while ago." 
Sehun,Suzy,and me now sit together while eating snack that we bought earlier.These kids,they make me skip classes at my first day of school.
This is already afternoon,and we've been talked and plaed together all day.
" Luna,that's because her parents live in japan before and you know Sailormoon right?" Suzy talk to Sehun try to explain about history of my name.
" Sailormoon?" Sehun seems confused and throw her glance to me.
" I won't talk about it,my parents just really weird." I talk to him while eat my choco pie.
" So how about it?" Sehun turn his face to Suzy
" You know that black cat,that magical cat,the one which can talk,that cat name is Luna." Suzy talk while laughing and Sehun rolling like crazy.
" thank you,bestfriend!" i talk to her with sarcastic tone in english.
Sehun and Suzy stop their laugh and fix their eyes to mine.
" if both of you keep that face.i'll take a picture and when you becoming an idol i'll released it and told people that you're dating."
Sehun was ready to pull his face away from Suzy's.
" Take it then.Like i care." Suzy put her hand in Sehun's shoulder while smiling wide.I can't find that Sehun seems surprised and uncomfortable.
" Ya ya ya,you can't do that." I remove Suzy's hand from Sehun's shoulder.
" Why? but we're friends." Suzy pout her lips to me.
" Let's take together then." I sit beside Sehun,and put my hand on his shoulder like Suzy did.This is better,trio's picture is better than couple,and Suzy's right we're friends.
Sehun is the one who take the picture,it came out really well,we look so happy,so young,so innocence,and pure.

Gladly,Sehun is one of my classmates,the SM trainee that Se na talk to me weeks ago is .He's friendly and make friends quickly,but i find that the boys of my class not really into him.
" Luna-ya,me and Suzy will practice dancing again today,do you want to come?" Sehun talk to me when i'm ready to going home.
" again? that's dangerous Sehun-a,you have to stop interact with Suzy." I talk to him while smiling and try to .
" Why,you're jealous? " Sehun sit in front of me and put a smile in his face.We talk really comfortably like a bestfriend right now.
" Yes,I am.You stealing my Suzy,my bestfriend,just because i can't dance." I give him a sad acting face.
" Arraseo,i can teach you." 
" No,I'm kidding." I really hate that kind of things,dancing,singing,acting,Idol things,i dislike it.
" But Sehun-a,that's true,Suzy is have a charm that make you fall in love with her,and that's dangerous because you might be choose to throw away your dream and be with her." I speak exaggerately while laughing and give Sehun a teasing eyes.
" what are you talking about?" He seems uninterested and get up from his sit.
" Well,i'm going home,enjoy your time." I leave Sehun and choose to go home.

I fell asleep in the couch while watching TV.I wake up because of clicking sound from the door.I open my eyes slowly and find Suzy sit in front of me with unreadable expression.
" Ya!! you startled me!" I hit her shoulder several times but she doesn't move at all.
" Why? suzy-ya? are you okay? this is 10 pm.you just got here? is there sommething happen? " I touch her shoulder,hand,hair,feet,even face.But she's not moving.
" Luna-ya, let's get back to gwangju." Suzy talk to me with low voice
" hah? what are you talking about?" I'm not following her talk and don't understand a thing
" Oh Sehun ."
" Sehunnie? why? is he here? you came home with him? where is he?" I'm a little bit confused when Suzy suddenly mention Sehun's name.
" i'm affraid." Suzy start to talk with deep voice while covering her face.
" why? is he a criminal? is he do bad things to you? is he selling you to a night club? is he a gangster?" I talk fast and grab suzy's shoulder.
" ssst!! " Suzy cover up my mouth.
" He just an ordinary guy." She talk again with low voice.
" So what?" I throw her hand from my mouth and slowly getting annoyed with her act.
Suzy take a deep breath,and start to talk with her normal voice.
" I don't know.I just start to have strange feelings about him." Suzy talk slowly and carefully to me.
" What?" I have a bad vibe about this,why is bad? i don't even know.
" I'm afraid i'm about to liking him right now." Suzy said that sentence quickly
" No you don't."