Tell Him, Tell Him Not

My Idol Friends

After that day,i meet Sehun at school,This is one month before we're graduating.And Sehun is not busy right now,he's not started his promotion yet.
What i do first when i met him,is give his a pat at his back several times.
" Why?" He's asking me when i do that
" Do you think this is agood time for having a girlfirend?"
" What? Are you crazy,of course not.I'll be dead if that happen.I mean literally dead.Why? you want to be my girlfriend?" Sehun talk to me while laughing.
" No." I just reply shortly,i don't have a mood to joking with him.
" Then what?"
" Nothing."
I just want to tell him everything and make Suzy and Sehun dating or something like that.But the situation is not possible right now.
Suzy is really popular right now.And not even once scandal come to her.For Sehun,even that he's not really popular if i compare with Suzy.
But yeah,now is not a good time.He have a fans too.And he just debuted last year.Scandal will do nothing but destroy him.

" When will you have your comeback?" I ask him again when we have lunch.
" Around april or may,but we already started from now."
" Oh,that's good,you can come often to a music program or music event then."
" So what if i can come often?"
" You can meet with.."
" Who?" Sehun is seems confused with my talk,and i don't really want to bring Suzy's name on our conversation.Because last time i did that.
Sehun was gloomy all day long.
" Infinite oppa!" i talk to him quickly while laughing.
" since when you care about idols?"
" Since now." i answer him shortly.

I really miss Suzy at times like this,after she's becoming so busy and have no time to come to school she rarely meet with me.
It must have been so good,if Sehun,Suzy,and me can spend more time together.

in night,i have a call from suzy.
" You'll come to graduation ceremony right?" I ask her,because i'm afraid she will miss this moment too.
" Of course,i'll come,i miss my friends too." Suzy talk to me while laughing.
" Really? that's great."

After knowing that Suzy will come.I start to make plan about how to get them together again.They don't need to dating each other.
But at least the misunderstanding between them is solve,and we can be friends again.