The Answer

My Idol Friends

Suzy and Sehun grab a drink and sit side by side in the park nearby to Han river.
" You being here is completely a date Suzy-ya." I hide behind a tree close to them.
I don't know what i'm doing now,but i just want to see.
" How do you become a trainee?" Suzy ask Sehun in their conversation,i can hear it all,clearly.
" When i was in middle school,last year,there's someone who chase me for hours,i was scared so i keep running away." Sehun start his story while laughing.
" So that person is a scout? " Suzy talk to him again,she's so much more calm and comfortable than before.
" Yes,how about you?" 
" I came out on TV before,in a contest,but i didn't make it,and here i am a trainee." 
" Do you ever feel presured and want to stop this?" Sehun suddenly talk with a serious tone,i can find suzy stop her laugh and lift her face to Sehun.
" that's a hard question,how about you?" Sehun turn his face to Suzy 
" hmm,i don't know, maybe right now?" Sehun end his talk with a smile
" you're not enjoying this? your parents against it?" 
" No,they're very supportive,i have two older brothers and as the last child,i can feel a freedom that they gave me."
" That's good,i'm the first child in my family and i want to be a source of they happiness,and with doing this i think i can make it come true."
When suzy end his talk,i can see Sehun is not moving his gaze from suzy.He looks surprised yet amazed.
" Wh..Why?" Suzy seems nervous and surprised too.
" No,nothing." Sehun shake his head and finally moving his gaxe from Suzy,he seems panic too.

At that time a realized that these kids have the exact dream to be an idol,well i don't know about the reason of Sehun chasing his dream.
But i can find determination in his eyes the one that i see in suzy's eyes for all this years.But beside that determination,i can find anything else.
Affection,for each other.Well,i'm not really sure if i can see thing called love in their eyes.
" I'm glad that i can find someone,who have the same dream with me." Suzy give Sehun a smmile and a little pat in his shoulder.
Sehun not answering and just fix his eyes to people who passing by in front of them.Suzy seems studying Sehun's act.
" That's fine if you feel a little bit presured." Suzy put her hand around Sehun's shoulder and sit closer to him.
" Is that ok? if i want to stop right now?" Sehun look deep into Suzy's eyes.
" It's ok.If that's what you want." Suzy just reply with a short sentence.
" Really?"
" Well,as long as you can handle living your life with "what if" condition." Suzy now talk with Sehun while face each other.
" What do you mean?" 
" in the future,until you die you can't have things like this in your mind."
" Things like what?" 
" What if i don't stop being a trainee? what if i'm debut as a boygroup and receive a huge succes? what if i'm listened to Suzy and not stop chasing my dream?"
Suzy talk while smile,and Sehun looks amused and cover his face.
" I'm sure in the future,you don't want to see me in TV and talk to yourself that "i went to han river with that girl once." Suzy end his talk with laugh.
She looks so different from what i usually see.I know she's beautiful but tonight she's looks happy and charming.So do Sehun for months i knew him.
Tonight he looks the most happy and free,without the worried face that he usually had.
After that i decided to go home,i think i can answer suzy's question right now.