Sehun and Suzy 's Friend

My Idol Friends

My school is like a celebrity's school.There's so much idol who debuted while attending school here,or after graduating from this school.
We're friends,we spend time together,but deep inside we're rival,who will debuted first? from which company you debuting? how is your achievement about debuting?
All of that things,circulated in this school's,and with Suzy,trainee from JYP and Sehun,trainee from SM being my closest friend.
Not really hard for me to have people who hating me.
" You have to stop being friends with them." a bunch of girl talk to me about Sehun and Suzy when they met me in toilet
" You can't use them and their popularity to enter some company." a girl talk to me behind my back.
" You're beautiful and have nice posture,but that's not enough to be an idol." another girl talk to me with a low voice.
I don't even know most of this girls,and i really want to pick up a fight with these girls,i have a blackbelt in taekwondo and karate,i even studied Kendo for a year.
But when i look at them,i'm sure these girls is weak and that's not fair if i fight with them.
I decide to get out from there,but one of the girl trip my feet and make me fall.
They help to get up,and pull my hand hard while laughing.I pull my hands hard from them and one of the girl is get hit from me unintentionally.
I turn my head to that girl,and his cheeks is bleeding,only a little because of my finger nails.
" I'm sorry." I said sorry to her and try to rub his cheeks with my hand
" You don't need to do that ! you're a harsh girl ." That girl is crying and running out from that toilet,and their friends is pushing me while go out too.

I know this is gonna be bad,i can't thinking straight,i'm scared about what happened to me.A girls fight is always scarier.
I came in to my class while looking down.I'm glad that none of the girls from earlier is in my class,but still i'm afraid.
" what happened?" Se na ,one of my classmates asking me when i come back to class
" You look panic.Are you sick?" Se na put her hand in my forehead.
" I'm fine." I just reply with a nod to Se na

At the end of the class,i rushing out from the class.But in front of my class the bunch of girls from earlier is waited for me and pull my hand right away after they see me.
" Do you know what are you doing?" One of the girl talk to me with serious tone and hold my shoulder tight
" My friend,the one that you hit,she supposed to be in competion from grup debut in her company this afternoon." 
I cover my mouth with my hand,oh my god,am i just ruining someone dreams?
" She can't participate because of her face is ruined by you.what are you gonna do? how do you take the responsibility for her?"
That girl shake my shoulders several times.
" Where is her company? i'll go there and explained everything."
" Stop it,you talking bull ." That girls grab my bag and pouring it,my book,mp3,paper,everythings is scattered on the floor.
" Just accept it." They stepping on my things,ruining everythings
" Stop it,no not my wallet !." They take out all my foto from the wallet and tearing it one by one.
picture of me and suzy,me and sehun,me and my parents,me and my brother.and the last picture of me and my grandfather.
" Not that one,please!" I start to cry when they finally tearing the picture of me and my grandfather.