Midnight Seoul 2

My Idol Friends

I look around and taking off my scarf, what is it? what is happening, is Sehun have some relationship with that girl?
I feel a super regret that i don't get a chance to see that girl face.
I decide to go home, i'll ask Sehun about today tomorrow morning.
I walk pass by a ricecake shop, that i visited earlier, the ahjumma from that shop is notice me and give me a smile.
" Ya! your friends was here earlier? " that ahjumma talk to me while smiling.
" My friends? who? "
" you know, the tall boy and girl, the one that usually come here with you, they look hurried and run toward my backyard." She explain to me, and point her hand to the road behind her shop.
" really?"
I found my self like have a heart attack, so that girl was Suzy? the one who grab Sehun in front of the people.
What is it, i thought they're fighting all this time.
I walk to the direction that ahjumma told me, there's several park around here, and yeah this is 1 am in the morning,not so many people here and plus tonight is super cold. This is october.
I fixed my eyes to every people i saw. gladly i remember exactly the clothes that Sehun wear, all black.
I find them in one of the park, i can find suzy crying there.
I run toward them,but stop in some distance from them.
" You finally meet me after this years, and suddenly crying like this?" Sehun talk to Suzy with a low and deep voice, while looking straight to her face.
" I don't know what to do right now." Suzy talk with husky voice while wipe her tears.
" you always know what to do, avoiding me, you know, hating me, you know." Sehun talk while looking at Suzy with those dazzling eyes.
" Luna." I can hear Suzy mention my name suddenly.
" Luna? what's wrong with her? " Sehun start to talk with louder voice while grab suzy's shoulder.
" I have a fight with her, and she's gone. Her brother said that she's not coming home, and i can't contacting her phone." Suzy talk to Sehun while looking at his face while crying.
I pull my handphone from my bag, yes it dead. of course,she can't contacting me.
" Suzy-ya,Suzy!" Sehun put his hand on Suzy's face and lift it.
" you know Luna better than any one, she'll be fine, she always be." Sehun talk to her with a sweet voice, a tone that i never heard for all this years.
" But, i already call my friends, no one see her. Let's find her, Sehun-a." Suzy is pull Sehun's hand from her face and grab it tight
" This is 1 am, we can't find her. i talk to my hyung at home to find her, or we can talk to Joon and ask him to find her." Sehun hold Suzy's hand and still forbid her to move.
" Joon will be worried, if he knew that his sister is missing." Suzy talk to Sehun, with ahusky voice.
" Arraseo, i'll find her, but you should go home, it's dangerous for you to get out ." Sehun still assuring Suzy for finding me.
" I want to come." Suzy pull her hand around Sehun's arm.