Those Dazzling Eyes

My Idol Friends

This is 2 months after my last meet with Sehun and 3 months after my last meet with Suzy.
I still contact each other with Suzy but not with Sehun.I really want to talk about this matter with Suzy but she can't make time for me.
So i choose to wait until she have time to meet me.

Exo now is really becoming a trend.They appearing everywhere.Their fans is the fanatic one.They promoting a new song and receive so much loved from people.
If only i'm not in a fight with Sehun.i'll told him that i'm really proud about what he achieved for now.Finally he make it big after debuted.

" Luna-ya,i can meet you tonight,meet me at my apartment." Suzy talk to me on the phone,and finally can meet me.
Tonight i'll tell her about what happened.

" Suzy,baby!!!" I hug her as soon she open the door for me, Suzy looks so skinny,but still beautiful as ever.
" Luna!" She's realy excited too when she meet me.
" Are you alone?" I ask her,when come in to her apartment.
" Yes, i beg for this one day holiday, i'm tired and bored with all my schedule,Luna-ya!" she talk to me while give me an orange juice on her kitchen.
" I told you, we should enjoy this life,not to beecoming an idol with so much rule and fakeness." Suddenly my mind fly away to few weeks ago when i fighting with Sehun.
" What is it? you becoming an anti fans from some idol? why are you so mad?" Suzy sit in front of me,and ask me.
" No, i just hate about their fakeness." I answer her while smile.
" Ya, you have a lot of friends that's an idol,and you still talk like that ." Suzy hit my forehead with a chopstick while laughing.
" But that's true ." I sip my orange juice and give a quick glance to suzy.
" well, that's not wrong,but you know to be an idol is not easy, yes we do have some fakeness, but we do that for good, we can't be always act like ourself in this industry." Suzy talk to me with a little serious tone.
" See? i'm not wrong,right?"
" But that's not an easy things to do,Luna-ya. That's hard ." Suzy get up from her sit and move to her living room and turn on the tv.

Great god! that Sehun who on the tv,doing some interview with his group.Suzy try to turn off the tv but i already saw it.
" He's only on TV.We can watch him." I sit beside her and focused my eyes to suzy who focused her eyes on TV.
Those dazzling eyes, i see it again from suzy,she's not smiling or laughing while watching him.But her eyes told me so much truth.
" you know that oppa?" I talk to her suddenly,she seems surprised and turn her head to me.
" you can just watch him. I won't bother then ." Suzy seems awkward and panic.
" No, i'm not bothered,which one oppa? you know them? " Suzy now talk to me while smiling.
" That one with black hair.I do stupid thing before with him." I point my finger to the screen and suzy eyes following it,she just nod and stop talking to me after that.
Both of us just watch that interview without said any single word. Well i still mad with Sehun,so i don't really want to watch him. But suzy,she's watching it dilligently.
Sometimes when Sehun get a rare chance to talk,Suzy turn up the volume.

" you want to sleep here tonight?" Suzy ask me when we finished our dinner.
" Do you have any schedule for tomorrow? i don't want to leave alone." i answer her while washing the dishes.
" I have schedule around 4 in the afternoon tomorrow, i can drop you home on my way." suzy talk to me from her room with loud voice.
" really? ok,i'll sleep here."