Comeback

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Jason could not catch her words , "What?"

Pil sook looked up at him , "Jason , Jason ,Jason! I like you too!"

After saying she covered her face , "I can't believe i just said it ..Aish! This is going to be so awkward!"

Yoseob was standing outside all the while , heard her words , Squat outside , "Yoseob , You failed . Pil sook ah .. that hurts . Really painful , Here . " He point at his heart , "This place is suffocating me .."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time flies , Pil sook spent her time wisely with Jason as their comeback are coming up .

They announced it to everybody , But not to the media yet .

Sa Ra did not show any disagreement or so But she'll be telling the president about this .

Studio

Yoseob sat a corner practicing his vocals .

Jason approached to him with a water bottle on his hands , "Yah  . Take a break , You'll crack your voice if you continues ."

Yoseob ignored him and continued until then , his voice cracked .

Gikwang paused his practicing and looked at yoseob , "Yah . Take a break , Your voice cracked up already ."

Yoseob looked at him and Jason , He took the bottle and walked to a wall and lean against it .

Jason looked at his expression , A little sad , Alittle hurt ,He sighs and whispered to gikwang , "What's wrong with Yoseob nowadays?"

Gikwang took a sip of water before replying him , "I have no idea , he's been this cold since you announced your news about pil sook ."

Just then , Pil sook came in the recording studio with some foods , "Here . Take a rest , I've prepared some foods ."

Gikwang and Jason exchanged glances and walked to her .

Jason looked at her and smiled , "Thank you . It must have cause you so much work ."

Gikwang nudged him and chuckles, "She's a expert in cooking , i don't think this is any hard work ."

Jason glared at him , Gikwang carried on bitting his sandwich and walked away .

Pil sook took a glance , finding for Yoseob .

She walked to him with sandwich on her hands , "Yoseob oppa , Do you want some?"

Yoseob gave her a faint smile and shook his head .

He then walked out of the studio heading to somewhere else .

Pil sook sighs as she glances at his back .

Dorm .

"Aish! I'm tired~ Noona~!" Gikwang complaint .

Sa Ra came out with files on both her hands , "Ne? Gikwang ah , Tomorrow is the comeback , Be prepared and rest well ."

Gikwang swung away his shoes and laid on the sofa , "Ne!"

Pil sook and Jason walked into the living room together .

Sa Ra smiled at them ,"Sweet lovelybirds are up , Where's the cute boy?"

Yoseob came in slowly , Arranging the shoes .

Sa Ra smiled at him , "Yoseob ah~ ,That's kind of you , Not like somebody who lay there and does nothing ."

Gikwang got up the sofa and glared at her , "Noona! "

Sa Ra sticks out her tounge out , "Wae!"

Gikwang crosses his arms , "Aish , I'm tired , Yoseob .. Is just doing that in behalf of my place~ Right yoseob?"  He winks at him.

Yoseob smiled , "Ne , He's Hyung afterall ."

Sa Ra pat his head as he walked past her .

Comeback .

The boys are all in the room with Pil sook and Sa Ra .

Pil sook smiled at them ,giving them spirit ."Hwaiting! " She grins with her clenched fist .

Jason stood up and walked to her , Giving a peck kiss on her cheeks , "There there , We'll work hard ."

Pil sook blinks her eyes twice ,staring at his face . "Yah!" She hits his chest with her fist .

Gikwang stared at both ,feeling mushy , He stood up and smiled , "Lovely birds , Don't forget , You guys are still not in public yet ."

Jason turns around to face him , "I'll announce it as soon as the president give me his answer~!" He winks at him.

Gikwang laughed and give him a playful pat on his shoulder .

Yoseob frowned through the mirror , looking at the both , His fringe was gel up . Making a better view on his expressions , Pil sook stared at him curiously .

He took out his itouch and started to play the songs , "I can't even confess , I .. I'm such a coward , Yoseob ah . You this babo!" He then slowly lay his head onto the make-up table .

Pil sook stared at him ,worriedly .

Jason noticed her glance , Following the trail , It falls onto Yoseob's cold back .

He placed his hands onto her shoulders , "What's wrong?"

Pil sook looked up at him , Shook her head .

Sa Ra was busy with the management guy  .

"Get ready! It's soon to be your turn!" Sa Ra shouts .

Jason smiled at Pil sook , "I'll work hard , and show you the results of our comeback , Alright?"

Pil sook nod with a grin , "Ne , I sure you guys would work really hard , this day had come afterall ."

Gikwang pats her head , As they headed out .

Sa Ra woke Yoseob up .

Yoseob gives her a faint smile , Trying hard to smile at her .

Before he leaves , Pil sook grabs onto his hands , "Yoseob oppa .. Even there's anything wrong , Cheer up .. This comeback is meant for you guys , You worked hard for it didn't you?"

Yoseob turns around , forcing a grin , "Ne .. "

He then slowly walked out of the room . Leaving Pil sook there while her sister tag along with the guys .

Next chapter:Media

Photo credits: Photobucket