Leaving

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Sa Ra smiles and shakes her head , "It's fine .."

Yoseob looked at her as she helps pil sook to clean her sweat and then put the long towel onto her forehead .

The boys left the room ,leaving behind Sa Ra with Pil sook .

Yoseob approaches to his room and stretches out his hands , "Ahh~ I'm going to rest ~"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just then , Jason called out , "Guys . I have something to say . "

Yoseob whines ,"Hyung~! I want to sleep!"

Gikwang pats Yoseob's head while Yoseob gives him a puppy expression .

Jason changes the atmosphere to a tensed one , "Listen guys ." He looked around and felt that is not safe to talk at the hallway , "Lets go into the room . "

Everybody settled onto the floor and listened to Jason .

Jason takes a deep breathe before saying , "We're .. Leaving here soon . "

Yoseob stops his whinning and Gikwang seemed to be surprised .

Yoseob clenches onto his fist , "Leaving here ? Soon ..? "

Jason nods , "Sa Ra told me that it wasn't safe here too , Since, the reporters might come up here and harass us . "

Yoseob breaks his sentence , "What about that ill Pil sook?"

Gikwang nods his head , "Yeah , Sa Ra is leaving with us too isn't it ? "

Jason sighs , "Ne , She's leaving with us , But .. Sooner or later we are gonna leave this place back to Seoul . "

Yoseob looked at Gikwang ,"Hyung .. What are we going to do now ? "

Gikwang shakes his head , "I have no idea , But to listen to Jason's words.  Now that he states that . We're also need to leave here sooner or later .. "

Yoseob stomps onto his feet and messes his hair , "But .. I like here .. "

They divert their attention to him , "Wae?"

Yoseob rubs his neck nervously , " I like here .. Because .. It's fun , and .. look around you. though this place is small but yet it feels warm .. "

Jason smirks , "Kim Pil Sook is the reason then ? "

Yoseob blushes and shakes his head , "Eh? Hyung , What are you talking?"

Jason stands up and points to his face , "Don't forget the rules! An idol shall not fall in love or dates with a ordinary girl!"

Gikwang stands along too , "What? You likes Pil sook?"

Yoseob shakes his head , "Hyung! Stop sprouting nonsense here! I still remember that rule too!"

Gikwang tries to calm the two but they are still angry with each other .

Yoseob looked into Jason's face , "Yah , Don't you like her too? Then why are you still leaving when she is sick and weak?!"

Jason rushes towards Yoseob and clenches his fist .

Yoseob looked at his fist , "I bet that hurts right ?"

Gikwang pulls Jason away from Yoseob , "Yoseob ah~ Stop agitating your hyung now!"

Yoseob puts his hands up high , "I did nothing? " He gives a arrogant expression .

Jason dashes towards him and grabs his collar , "You...!"

Just then , A knock from the door breaks the argument .

"Are you guys alright in there ? "

A familar voice comes into the room .

Gikwang looks at the both who are still fighting , Then he approaches the door and opens it .

There , It is , Pil sook .

Sa Ra rushes up to her from the back , "Pil sook , why are you here ? You should be lying on the bed ."

Pil sook turns around and looks at her , "Ahh ..? Ne .. But i want to come here and take a look at the guys . "

Sa Ra pats her head , "Go and rest . They will be here ."She tilts her head and looks behind Gikwang , "Ah! Yah! What are these two doing to each other?!"

Gikwang smiles awkwardly at pil sook while her sister approaches the two .

She pulls Jason away and stands in between the both ,"What are you guys doing? Tell me someone  ."

Jason looks at Yoseob but Yoseob looks onto the ground .

Sa Ra looks at the both who are quiet at that moment she brags into the room , "Yah ..? Why are you guys keeping silent?! Tell me!"

Gikwang walks towards Sa Ra ,"Noona .. They are just .. "

Sa Ra bites her lower lips , "Yesturday conference night wasn't enough stress?! Now you guys are doing this to each other?!"

Gikwang pushes yoseob forward, "Explain to her .. "

Yoseob looks at his hyung and points to himself , He slowly approaches from the back of Sa Ra , "Noona .. Do not be angry .. alright? "

Sa Ra eyes are sore red and watery , Pil sook approaches to her sister and pats her back , "I'm sorry .. " She murmurs the words into .

Sa Ra pats her head, "Ne, Not your fault .It's my fault to bring you along . "

Jason starts to speak , "But .  How did you recover so quickly?"

Pil sook looks at Jason , "I have no idea too . "

Yoseob apologizes to Sa Ra ,"Mianhe .. Noona . "

Jason sighs and walks to Sa Ra and bows , "Mianhe .. "

Sa Ra nods her head , "Its alright . Just that , You guys need rest , i need a break too , things are getting out of hand . I guess , we are going onto newspaper too ."

Gikwang snaps his finger, "Newspaper!" He quickly flips over things on the table and picks out a newspaper , "Look at this!"

Sa Ra reads out loudly , "Kim Sa Ra , Manager of Legend announces that the girl was a designer of Legend but she fainted on the spot of the conference , making a big fuss among the legend and allows Jason to carries her. "

Pil sook snatches the newspaper away from her hands , "What! .. Jason? " She looks at Jason but Jason avoids her gaze .

Sa Ra shakes her head , "No .. Not this time round , A big news .. We haven't solve this yet , another one comes up?"

Gikwang sighs , "There will be a problem for our comeback now!"

Yoseob nods his head , "Noona , What the president says?"

Sa Ra shrugs her shoulder , "Wait . A call is here . " She picks up the call on her cellphone.

After the short conversation , she sighs and looks at them . "I guess.. it's sure is a big problem now , President wants to meet me so , i guess you guys have to wait for me to come back. "

Pil sook grabs onto Sa Ra's shirt , "Right now?"

Sa Ra smiles at her , "Ne , I will be back soon . "

Everybody faces were depressed . Nobody spoke anything .

Pil sook squats onto the ground ,  "Ah.. Is all my fault . "

Yoseob pats her back , "We'll be fine . "

Jason looks at them and sighs , "Now , all we got to do . is to wait for the results from the president . "

Pil sook , "I heard that you guys are leaving .. "

The boys exchanges glances at each other .

Gikwang approaches her , "How did you know? "

Pil sook looks at Gikwang , "I stood outside for quite awhile . "

Jason nods his head , "Ne .. We're leaving .. "

Pil sook , "You guys are from Seoul?"

Gikwang nods his head , "Ne , Seoul ,We need to get back there to prepare for our comeback . "

Yoseob looks at Pil sook's expression and speaks , "Will you miss us ? "

Pil sook keeps shuts and says nothing .

Next chapter:Solved

Photo credit:Photobucket