Because of you .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Jason was groans in pain . "Ugh .."

Gikwang dashed towards them with G.NA beside him .

Jason tried to get up but can't .

Pil sook's eyes were red and watery .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang helped him up with the help of Yoseob .

Yoseob held Jason's Right arm while Gikwang hold onto the left one .

Pil sook grabbed onto Yoseob's shirt making Yoseob to flinch because of her reaction .

Suzy pouts her lips and stared at Pil sook but She did not notice .

Yoseob gave her a smile to ensure her that Jason is going to be fine .

Pil sook slowly release her hand and bites her lower lips .

 Suzy stared hard at her , "Yah! You guys are so close?!"

The guys went ahead infront leaving the girls behind to tag along .

Pil sook looked at her with the innocent face , "I-I'm just worried . What are you trying to say ?"

Suzy sticks her tounge out, "He's Oppa ,You know ? How much i loved him?"

Pil sook nods slightly with her steps slowly moves inches by inches .

Suzy nods her head confidently , "So .. You won't do anything that will upset me right?"

Pil sook sighs and nods her head  .She looked at her face again , "Upset you? "

Suzy smiles and wraps her arms around her neck ,"Yoseob's mine!"

Pil sook looked at her ,speechless . she said nothing and carried on tagging along .

Soon , they reached nearby clinic .

Gikwang sent G.NA out to the carpark and waited for her manager together with her .

Yoseob sat down there , clenching on his fists.

Pil sook bites her lower lips and had not said a word , She interwines her finger together and grabbed them tightly.

Suzy leans against a wall , waiting patiently for the doctor .

Yoseob sighs and approached towards Pil sook and grabbed her hand , "He'll be fine, I know my hyung is strong ."

Pil sook sighs and nods her head .

Suzy puffs her cheeks at the couple .

The doctor came out and was surrounded by them .

Yoseob looked at the doctor with his puppy eyes , "Hmm ,Is he fine?"

Doctor just replied with a nod .

Pil sook looked in the doctor's face ,"Doctor , C-Could you reply more detailed?"

The doctor smiles and nods ,"Ne , He's fine , Just a bruise at his back ,He probably landed on the ground too hard ."

Pil sook sighs .

Yoseob cuts in ,"But , He could not get up after he fall just now , why is it so?"

The doctor patted his head ,"It's because ,It hurts when he tried to move ,So .. He'll be taking a break ,Since he's back is quite badly to make the bruise hurts even more if he moves ."

Jason opened the door and tried to move infront but failed , Yoseob went up to help him ."Hyung!"

Pil sook looked at him with apologetic look on her face .

Jason walked passed her and smiles ,"I'm fine .Don't worry"

Suzy bow the doctor as the doctor get back to his own works .

Gikwang called Sa Ra to drive the car in .

They waited for around ten minutes , Sa Ra's car finally appeared and they board on except for Suzy .

Suzy bids farewell to Pil sook as she's leaving .

Pil sook nods her head and show signs of sadness ,"You take care of yourself when you're back home ."

Suzy smiles and nods , She carried her big bag and quickly went to a bus stop nearby .

In the car .

Nobody spoke a word ,The atmosphere is indeed awkward.

Seoul is different , Therefore ,there are alot of cars going around even it's quite late .

They slowly board the lift and the boys helped Jason to bed slowly .

Back at the living room .

Sa Ra was blaming for Pil sook's mistake ."Yah! Aish! How could you fall on him!"

Pil sook grabbed onto her dress and slowly clenched on them .

Yoseob and Gikwang came out and looked at the both .

Yoseob quickly went up to defend her ,"Noona! That's harsh! She did not do that on purpose or what!"

Gikwang nods alittle .

Sa Ra puts her hand on her forehead ,"Aish! Do you know how this injury would affect the comeback!?"

Yoseob patted Pil sook's head to calm her feelings .

Gikwang speaks out ,"How .. ? Just a few days ."

Sa Ra smirked ,"Few days?! , It's around the corner , You guys need to train even harder! This comeback is important! Since you guys are so popular now!"

Gikwang nods his head ,"I understand , But .. with this injury , Jason could still train! Don't he?"

Sa Ra let out a sigh ,"Silly you! No! With this injury , He probably hurts more! Now .. what? Delay the comeback or Give a lousy performance!?"

Yoseob steps forward ,"It's not as if she did that on purpose and stop emphasizing about the injury!"

Sa Ra raised her voice alittle ,"Because of You!" She pointed infron of Pil sook's face , "Making all of these! I can't understand .. I can't , really ."

Gikwang pulls her hand down , "Yah! Isn't it too harsh on your little sister! Being her unnie , You should understand her more!"

Sa Ra laughed ,"Understand .. ? I can't help .. Taking times away from your comeback is really serious ."

Pil sook covers her ears to stop the conversation going into her mind .

She can't help it but before she yells , someone stepped out and yelled for her ,"Stop! Enough!"

Pil sook turned around and saw Jason.

Jason swung open the door and leaned against the door ,"Yah! Isn't this enough! I'll just try to recover as soon as i can!"

Yoseob looked at him with surprised expression.

Sa Ra sighed and shook her head ,"Pil sook .. I , Your unnie , I can't really say much more harsh words .. But this , This is really overboard!" She dashed towards the dorm's door and headed out , She slammed hard the door .

Beside their dorm , Sa Ra was staying somewhere else , A apartment nearby but Pil sook did not stayed with her since Sa Ra rarely go home .

Therefore she left her at the boy's dorm .

Jason sighs and rubs his temple . "I- I'll go back to sleep."

Pil sook approached him and helped him to lay back down .

The boys were in the living room ,stunned at their manager's reaction.  It was the first time seeing Sa Ra got so angry .

Jason rubs Pil sook's cheeks ,"Yah .. Don't cry ."

Pil sook murmurs as her tears rolls down her rosy cheeks , Her make-up was alittle ruined by the tears ,"Jason oppa .."

Jason widened his eyes as he heard the words coming out from , "W-What ? What did you just say ?"

Pil sook wipes her tears away from her cheeks ,"Jason oppa ," She hesitated and slowly grabbed his hands ,"Get well soon .. It's all because of me ."

Jason chuckles ,"The way you called me oppa , Sounds weird .. But . I'll forgive you!"

Pil sook looked at his face , He was joking around , Not even angry , Not even more serious .

Jason laughed at her cute reaction , "Yah! I'm not that weak . I'll get well soon in two days time! Believe me!"

Pil sook's mouth forms alittle curve making her lips turn into a sweet smile that will make guys fall in love with her ,"I bet with you!"

Jason nodded his head excitedly ,"Okay , Sure! Why not ?"

Pil sook laughed ,"Bet with what?"

Jason pretends to think hard, "How about , The winner telling the loser to do something for him/her?"

Pil sook agreed and nodded her head ,"I Shall leave now , Take your time to rest ,Jason ."

Jason puffed his cheeks ,"Oppa? , Where's the oppa!"

Pil sook chuckles and sticks her tounge out ,"No oppa!"

Jason laughed .

Next chapter:Confession .

Photo credits:Photobucket