Jealousy

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Fortunately he could get into the room by her keys in her pocket .

He approaches the bed and puts her down slowly and gently .

Yoseob sits onto the floor and moves his hand through pil sook long hair .

He smiles and yawns , He folds his arms and fell asleep at the edge of the bed .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook woke up and found yoseob lying on the edge of her bed .

She tilts her head and pulls her blanket over him.

She noticed that there was a  yellow jacket around her shoulders .

Pil sook touched the jacket, "Did he put this on me?"

While she tried to minimize the noise so that she would not disturb yoseob's sleep .

Suddenly , a shout came into her room . "Yoseob is not in our room!"

Familar , It was Gikwang voice .

Pil sook gasps as she noticed that yoseob is still sleeping on her bed while she is still lying on it .

She quickly get down quietly, and then walks out of the room .

Gikwang ran towards her  , "Pil sook ah! Morning! Have you seen our yoseob?"

She pretended to rub her eyes and said nothing .

Gikwang pats her head and smile,"Had a good sleep last night?"

Pil sook nods her head .

Jason was still dozing off .

Pil sook bows to gikwang , "I'll help you find him ."

Then she walks back to her room.

Pil sook approaches yoseob , she shakes him .

Yoseob lifts up his head , his hair was messy . He turns around and looked at Pil sook .

Pil sook looked around and whispered ,"Yah ,you better leave this room ."

Yoseob rubs his eyes ,"Why?"

Pil sook helps him up gently, "They thought you went missing because you slept here . "

Yoseob looked around ,"Ah! Sorry! I-I did not fall asleep on purpose!"

Pil sook points at the door , "Just leave before anyone notice . Gikwang is at the living room ,and that person is still sleeping ."

Yoseob sighs ,"Why are you getting all tensed up ? Don't worry so much .."

Just then , Jason woke up .

She stretches his hands out .He looked a

round and spotted none of s . "Where did they went ?"

As he struggles up and opened his door , Looked at the hallway and spotted Pil sook's door slightly opened .

Jason sighed ,"I shouldn't have said those words to her .. I guess .. I'm going to apologize to her ?"

Yoseob nods his head and agreed to leave .

The moment he opened the door. There ,Jason stood there . Looking at the both .

Yoseob smiles and waved to him , "Hyung! Goodmorning~ You came to fetch me ?"

He teased .

The atmosphere got weird as pil sook turns around to stare at Jason .

Jason stood there with his eyes wide open . "Y-You guys ..?" He points at yoseob's face .

Yoseob quickly denied and cleared the misunderstanding , "It's because i was tired and accidentally slept here . "

Pil sook approached yoseob's back and tapped him .

Yoseob turns back while pil sook hands out his yellow jacket to him .

Yoseob did not take it , Instead he grabs it and pull it over her shoulders . "It's alright , Take it . It's quite cold in the morning though . " After saying that , he sneezed . He quickly then covers his face , "Ahh~ , Sorry .."

Pil sook grabs onto the jacket ,"He look so cute when he sneezed .."

Jason snaps his finger , "Hello?! Yah! Have you guys forget me ? "

Pil sook looked away .

Jason folds his arms , "Ugh! Disgusting!"

Yoseob stops his hyung again . "Yahh~ ,Don't be rude to her .. Since we're all staying under the same roof ."

Jason looked at Yoseob , "Tsk . Like i care! , I was to apologize and found you guys in the same room! What in the world is going on!"

Yoseob puts his hands under his chin and looked at his hyung ,"Apologize ..? Then do it now!"

Pil sook looked at jason , "I don't need your apology!"

She stomped out of the room ,Grabbing the yellow jacket .

Jason messes his hair and stomps on the spot . "ARGH! I've had enough! What is wrong with her , i haven't even start to apologize!"

Pil sook looks up and gave him a glare .

Jason glares back at her while she walked away .

Yoseob grabs his shoulders , "Lets go down hyung!"

He jumped down the staricase ,giving signals to Jason .

Jason hung his body low , "What is this feeling ? When i see him and her together .. so happy . While she's with me .. She never even talk much!"

He knocks his head ,"What are you thinking ? Are you jealous ? Are you falling for her ?"

All sorts of question passed by his head , He just shifted away his thoughts and told himself that it was not jealousy .

Next chapter:Jason

    

Photo credits: Photobucket .