Suzy and the dance .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Suzy shook her head , "I'm not~"

Yoseob pokes Pil sook , "You know her?"

Suzy smiles at Yoseob , "Yoseob oppa! , Hello there , i'm her best friend , Suzy . "

Pil sook smiles at her .

Yoseob gave her a awkward smile , "Ah .. Ne ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy's eyes were staring at Yoseob's dressing .

Yoseob crosses his arms , "Yes ? Miss suzy , why are you staring at my outfit?"

Suzy laughs nervously , "Ah , that's b-because ,you look handsome ."

Yoseob bow to her , "Thank you . "

Pil sook gave her a pat at her back , "What are you doing here?"

Suzy looked at her , "Ah! To .. To see , Yoseob . " She giggles shyly .

Yoseob gave her a smile , "Ah, Thank you for the effort to come here . " He sighs and frown , "But .. It seems to be difficult for fans to get into the party ."

Pil sook looked at Yoseob,"Why?"

Suzy tilts her head .

Yoseob sighs and shrugs his shoulders , "I have no idea , But . It seems like there's no way that group of fans will come into the party ."

Suzy frowns as she looked down , "I come so far .. yet .." She sighs .

Pil sook pats her head , "You are sure serious when you siad you want to come and find me ."

Suzy looked at her and grins ,"Yes! Of course, We are best friends aren't we?"

Pil sook nods her head slowly.

Jason interrupts the conversation , "Pil sook , Yoseob, Time to go in already!"

Yoseob shouted back , "Ne!"

Pil sook looked at suzy , "Yoseob , why not you go in first?"

Yoseob tilts his head , "B-but , is dangerous out here."

Suzy looked at the both of them , "Yah! I'm still here! "

Yoseob laughs at her awkwardly , "Ne , then , i shall go in first .See you later ."

Pil sook nods her head .

Suzy nudged Pil sook , "Yah , Isn't he handsome ? "

Pil sook looked at her emotionlessly and smacked her head , "Aish , Stop day-dreaming . "

Suzy rubs her head , "Pil sook! That hurts!"

Pil sook sticks out her tounge .

Suzy tilts her head ,"Yah , why didn't you go in."

Pil sook observed Suzy , "You want to go in , don't you?"

Suzy nods her head excitedly .

Pil sook grabs her hand and pulls her .

Suzy shocked , "Yah! Where are you bringing me to , My bags are heavy! Walk slowly!"

Pil sook looked back at her , "To get changed ."

Suzy gasps , "Ah..?"

At the party .

Jason observed around and nudged Yoseob , "Yah , Where's Pil sook?"

Yoseob shrugs his shoulder and frowned , "I'm kind of worried."

Gikwang teased them , "It's fine , Ever since that accident , she's been careful for each small details around her . "

Jason kicked the floor , "Aish , why did anyone suddenly popped out and spoiled our mood ."

Gikwang tilts his head , "Who?"

Yoseob looked up at the ceiling ,carrying a glass of juice , "Hmm , Suzy ? She claims to be Pil sook's Friend ."

Gikwang nods his head , "Suzy , Ah .. I know her ."

Yoseob and Jason exchanged looks ,"You know her?"

Gikwang nods with a smile.

A person tapped Gikwang's Back .

Gikwang turns around and looked at her .

GNA smiles at him ,"Yah , Lee gikwang . You looked not bad ."

Gikwang rubs his neck shyly , "Ne , Thank you for the compliment . "

Yoseob and Jason steps back ,leaving some space for the both .

Jason whispers , "Yoseob , Don't you think Gikwang likes GNA?"

Yoseob nods his head and giggles , "Let's later."

Jason gave him a high-five.

Yoseob got excited .

"Yah! What are you both doing outside the backyard?" A familar voice appeared .

Jason and Yoseob turns back ,Pil sook was holding onto a girl ,hiding behind her .

Yoseob tilts his head and gave a relief sigh , "Pil sook ah~ You're safe."

Pil sook giggles , "Of course i am!"

Jason tilts his head to the left,"Who is she?" He points at the girl standing behind .

Yoseob glances at the girl behind .

Suzy steps out slowly with her dress on ."Yoseob oppa .."She whispers his name.

Yoseob swallows hard and stared at her outfit .

Pil sook shifts to a side,"Ta-da! Isn't she Pretty?"

Jason smirked , "Pretty ? I don't think so ."

Pil sook clenches her fist and raised it up ,"Yah! She's my friend you know!"

Jason stick his tounge ,"Bleh, You dressed better than her ." He covers his mouth after that.

Pil sook looked at herself , "Ah .. You .."

Jason runs back , "Ah , I-I'll go and take some glasses of juice out ."

Yoseob was mesmerized by Suzy's outfit.

Suzy is wearing a pink dress , She was wearing a blue hair band and her high heels were plain pink .

Pil sook waved infront of Yoseob , "Yah ? Are you alright ?"

Yoseob found himself in a awkward position so he adjusts before replying , "Ah , Ne . "

Pil sook laughs , "Haha , She's pretty right?"

Yoseob coughs alittle with his flushed red cheeks , "Why is her outfit almost same as mine ?" He asked .

Pil sook giggles , "Because , She looks pretty with these colours on!"

Suzy bows at him , "Sorry if i've offend you ."

Yoseob shook his head and gave her a grin .

Pil sook took her hand and pulled her .

Yoseob stopped them , "What are you trying to do?"

Pil sook replied him , "Camouflage among the crowd?"

Yoseob gasps and shook his head , "Pil sook , It can't be ."

Jason returned with a tray ,"Come and grab some drinks ."

Pil sook took one glass of grape juice .

Suzy took a glass of apple flavoured wine .

Yoseob took a glass of plain water .

Jason puts the tray to the side of the table , "So ..? Why is she here? "

Suzy introduces herself to Jason , "Jason oppa , Hello there, I'm Suzy . "

Jason points at her , "So ,You're suzy ?"

Suzy nods her head , "You know me?"

Jason puts both his hands into his pockets , "Well ,sort of . Since yoseob told me some about you ."

Suzy looked at Yoseob , "Yoseob oppa , told you some details of me?"

Jason shrugs his shoulders , "Mind stop calling oppa ? That irritates me ."

Suzy bow to him ,"Sorry ."

Pil sook grabs her hand , "Let's go in and join the crowd shall we?"

Suzy nods excitedly .

Yoseob stopped them once more , "No . It's too dangerous , She might .." Pil sook cut his sentence ,"I'll take care of her ,isit fine ?"

Yoseob sighs and allowed them .

The MCs got up the stage.

"Hello there! We're the MCs for the day!" A guy in white outfit shouted out .

"I'm Junhyung ," The guy in white introduced.

"I'm Goo hara!" The girl smiled widely , She was wearing a whtie long dress .

Suzy claps for them as they introduced themselves .

Pil sook stopped her before everyone stared at her unusual behaviour .

Suzy whispered ,"I liked them , They are couples in real life ."

Pil sook gasps ,"Really? How did you know?"

Suzy makes a proud face , "Because , I'm smart."

"Before we start performing , We're going to play songs ." Junhyung announced .

Hara continued , "We are starting off by a dance , Enjoy the music and move your body through the classic music ."

They slowly got off the stage , Junhyung offered his hand to Hara , Hara smiled sweetly at him before taking his hand .

Suzy hits hard onto Pil sook's shoulder ,"They are so sweet , isn't it!"

Pil sook coughs alittle ,"Excuse me , calm down miss ."

A classic song was being played , Everybody cleared the hall .

They formed two rows at the side , People are finding partners .

Gikwang with G.NA goes off and started dancing .

Next , slowly couples are being formed .

Suzy got excited , "See you later!'

Pil sook gasps ,"Yah ,Where are you going!"

Suzy smiles at her , "Yoseob oppa ."

Jason approached her slowly ,"Pil sook ."

Pil sook looked around , She almost fall back but Jason caught her in time , His hand wraps around her waist .

Pil sook adjusts her hair , "Ah , Thank you . "

Jason asked her ,"Why didn't you start to call us by our names , instead of "Yah" ."

Pil sook looked at him , "Would you be happy if i called you that?"

Jason laughs ,"Of course."

Yoseob stood aside , observing the both ,"Aish  ,I wanted to approach her , Hyung . I thought you had no interest?" He looked down at his shoes .

"Yoseob ." A voice from the back surprised him .

"Suzy ? " Yoseob tilts his head and looked at her .

Suzy smiles and nods her head , "Can .. C-Can i be your partner ?"

Yoseob smiles faintly at her , "Sorry .. But I have other partners already ."

Suzy pouts her lips,"Who?"

Yoseob whispers , "Secret!"

Suzy looked away and took a sip of her apple wine .

Jason pulls out his hand ,"Will you dance with me?"

Pil sook stared at the hand and looked at him , "I -I .. "

Jason grabbed her hand pulled her out to the hall .

Pil sook's steps were balanced .

Pil sook whispers , "Yah , I don't know how to dance ."

Jason drags her around like as if she's a doll .

Pil sook's follows his steps closely .

Jason , "Call me Oppa , Maybe i'll teach you?"

Pil sook sticks her tounge out , "Dream on!"

Jason almost make her tripped but he carried her up again .

Pil sook tried slowly and slowly , she followed along the steps and the music .

Suddenly , She tripped infront , She grabbed onto Jason's shirt , "Jason..!"

Pil sook landed down onto Jason's chest .

Jason's back got hurt .

Pil sook raised herself up , Jason groans in pain.

Other people divert their attention at them , Murmurs filled the air .

Yoseob rushes towards the both , "Yah! Are you hurt?"

Pil sook shook her head but she looked worried at Jason.

Jason was groans in pain . "Ugh .."

Gikwang dashed towards them with G.NA beside him .

Jason tried to get up but can't .

Pil sook's eyes were red and watery .

Next chapter: Because of you .

Photo credits:Photobucket .