I'll let go .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Yoseob smile at her and ruffles her hair .

Jason walked out of his room , "Yah~~! Yah yah! Yang yoseob! Are you actually flirting with her infront of me?"

Yoseob pouts his lips , "I did not , I was just comforting her ."

Jason wraps his arms around Yoseob's neck , "Really? Speak the truth!"

Pil sook giggles at the boys fooling around .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason approached Pil sook with a glass of chocolate milk on his hands .

Pil sook was playing her own notebook and looked up at Jason as she noticed his legs .

Jason gave a gentle smile and passed her the glass of chocolate milk .

She smiled back at him and took the glass of chocolate milk and carried on with her work .

He sat beside her ,"What are you doing?"

Pil sook's eyes still on the notebook ,replied , "Ah, this? I'm sketching my designs ."

Jason nods his head as he put his glass of fresh milk onto the table .

He leans back and wraps his hands around her shoulders .

"Aren't you tired?" Jason asked in concern .

Pil sook shook her head .

Jason pulls back his hands , "Why are you acting so cold?"

Pil sook was busy sketching her designs , "Am i?"

Jason moves her body ,turning to face him , "Look at me ."

Pil sook looked at his face , "Wae?"

Jason sighs , "You are acting cold since you talked to Yoseob!"

Pil sook sighs and shook her head , "I'm not!"

Jason nod his head slightly , "Okay then . Tell me ,what did he say?"

Pil sook swallows , and hesistated before replying , "Nothing ."

Jason got up and frustrated at her cold attitude , "Yoseob was comforting you! And why instead of him . wasn't me?"

Pil sook shook her head , "You think too much!"

They were arguing with each other ,Just then , yoseob got up his bed , and was thirsty .

The moment he opened the door ,he found two pairs of eyes ,staring at him .

"Waeyo?" He asked .

Jason approached him , "What did you say to Pil sook?"

He grabbed his collar up .

Pil sook standing aside , trembling , "Jason! , Stop it."

Yoseob pushes Jason aside,'What's wrong with you , Hyung."

Jason looked at the both , "Okay . So what is it now?"

Pil sook took a deep breathe , "Jason oppa .. It's not i'm cold to you , i'm tired ."

Jason ignored her and crossed his arms .

Pil sook sighs , "Please .. Don't be angry.. And .. it isn't lies on Yoseob ."

Yoseob ignored the both and got to the kitchen .

Pil sook giggles , "Come on~ Stop being childish , okay?"

Jason looked at her , "Give me a peck and i'll forgive you ."

Pil sook slapped his back , "I don't want to . And . with yoseob there .."

Jason laughs , "Okay okay , I'll forgive you this little cute brat!" He pinches her cheeks .

Yoseob smiled at how fast they got together after the fight .

He lean against the refrigerator , "Pil sook , I'll let you go now .. Please be happy with hyung ."

He squats down on the floor , "Although it hurts , but .. i can't carry on like this , Pil sook ah , I'll promise you , whenever you need me , I'll be there . As .. A best friend of yours ... Or maybe , Oppa. "

Thinking about it, Yoseob let a tear escape from his eyes , "It hurts .. really , What to do . I'm suffocating and drowning ."

Yoseob took a sip of the warm water , "I need to be happy , seeing her happy , i need to ."

He sighs , "Pil sook ah , If hyung .. really really , throw you aside . I'll pick you up . and comfort you ."

He plugs in the earpiece , and listened to the songs .

Yoseob pressed the button , [Music]  . then ,choosed one song , [IU-someday] . And then [Play] .

Getting back on his feet , the living room lights are off , he got back to his room that he shared with Jason and gikwang .

IU-someday .

"I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears"

Next chapter: Happy ending .

Photo credits :Photobucket .