Happy Ending

Star Oppas.

Previously:
Yoseob took a sip of the warm water , "I need to be happy , seeing her happy , i need to ."


He sighs , "Pil sook ah , If hyung .. really really , throw you aside . I'll pick you up . and comfort you ."

He plugs in the earpiece , and listened to the songs .

Yoseob pressed the button , [Music]  . then ,choosed one song , [IU-someday] . And then [Play] .

Getting back on his feet , the living room lights are off , he got back to his room that he shared with Jason and gikwang .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Waeyo!" Yoseob whines .


Jason ruffles his hair , "Aish~ , We're just letting her ."

They're fighting over a spicy rice cake .

Yoseob glares at Pil sook ,"Pil sook ah~ You will give me , don't you?"

Pil sook turns around and gave a awkward smile with a nod .

Jason cross his arms , "Yah yah yah! Yang yoseob , Giving my Yeobo one bite ,won't kill eh?"

Yoseob sobs , and hides behind gikwang .

Gikwang gave him a pat on his head ."Hyung , He's the maknae . Let him be ."

Jason wraps his arms around Pil sook , "She's my wife eh~"

Pil sook choke on her coke and looked at him , "When did i become?"

Jason pinches her cheeks , "Isn't my wife so cute? "

Gikwang and Yoseob exchanges stares and laughed together , "Ne~ Hyung's wifey~ "

Yoseob chuckles .

Sa Ra interrupts the conversation , "Boys! Now we're preparing for a variety show , For next month ."

Yoseob snatches the schedule away from Sa Ra's hands ,"Really ? Aww~ Our fans missed us ."

Gikwang pats his back playfully , 'Aish . "

Yoseob stuck his tounge out and sat on the counch ,carry on eating his Spicy rice cake .

Sa Ra hits Yoseob's head and grabbed back her schedule book , "Kid , Don't fool around with my things!"

Yoseob stares at her with his spicy rice cake in his mouth .

Pil sook was away from the members to go to school .

Meanwhile , Jason snapped out a thought to his own members and to Sa Ra too , "Yah~"

Yoseob leans near him , "Wae? Hyung ."

Gikwang was surfing net .

Sa Ra was sitting there ,trying to sort out files .

Jason smirked , "Stop doing your stuffs and Listen ."

Gikwang and Sa Ra turns to look at him .

Jason nodded his head , "It's because of Pil sook . Her Designer exams are coming ."

Sa Ra knock her head with her palm , "Ah~! Ne~ I forgot ."

Yoseob clenched onto the pillow , "And And?"

Jason smiled , "Shall we make her relax , and not tensed up , since we don't have much schedule these days , after the comeback ."

Gikwang nods and agree with him , "Hyung , We made a surprise party then ?"

Jason grin , "Ne~ I was thinking about it . But i don't think she would be willing to come with us on a trip ."

Yoseob and Sa Ra nodded their heads .

Sa Ra looked at them , "We can't make her go on a trip , how about , making her enjoying herself at the theme park?"

Yoseob raised his hands up , "U-hwa~! Theme park~ ! I want!"

Jason sighs , and suggested a idea , "Exam is drawing near , around 3 more days , how about , we voting what to do?"

And the others agreed on this idea .

The voting starts , and the result for it is .

Cooking a fest : [-]

Shopping:[Sa Ra]

Theme park:[Jason , Gikwang , Yoseob.]

Sa Ra complaint , "Yah~ It's not fair ."

Yoseob pinches her cheeks and laughed ,"It is~! Hehe~ Off to the theme park~"

The next day , everbody was doing their usual stuffs .

Pil sook was again stuck in her room , studying and drawing designs assignments to help her exam .

The door was being knocked on .

Pil sook's eyes still concentrating onto the drawing .

The door opened and Jason montioned Yoseob and Gikwang to help him .

Jason wrap his hands around her eyes .

Yoseob and Gikwang carried her hands .

Pil sook yelled , "Yah! Who are you! Why are you guys doing this ? "

Jason smirked and replied her , "We're no one else , we're just asking you to follow us ."

Pil sook gasped , "J-Jason? Why are you doing this ? Can't you see i'm sorting out my assignments?!"

Jason took back in surprised , "Well , naughty girl , Stop stressing out yourself ."

Before Pil sook could say another word , They throw her into the car , She tried to struggled out free . Her eyes were blindfolded by a piece of cloth .

Sa Ra drove the car and Jason sat beside Yoseob .

Destination reached:Theme park .

Pil sook then tried to struggled free .

Just then , she felt nobody was holding her hands , she unfold the cloth and was about to scold Jason for bringing her out .

The scene of Theme park was infront of her , She looked at the rides , And everything else , Carnival stores and so on .

Jason smiled , "How's this ? Pretty Pil sook~"

Pil sook turned to him and swallows , "I-I guess i'll go back . "

She was then stopped by Sa Ra  , "Pil sook ah~! Relax ,You are getting tensed up always , when it's exam period ."

Pil sook shook her head and replied coldly ,"If i can't pass the exam , I don't get the title for Designer . "

Yoseob whines , "Pil sook ah~ Please? I want to go on rides with you~"

Pil sook stared at him blankly while Jason coughed to signalled his existence .

Yoseob looked down , "I was joking . " He looked up and laughed .

Pil sook sighed , "Ne~ , Just for awhile, alright ? Since exams are coming in 2 days time ."

Yoseob raised his hands , "U-hwa~! The rides looks so fun~!"

Gikwang brings Yoseob the little boy to get tickets .

While Sa Ra got back to her own office ,to get things done for them .

Jason and Pil sook was waiting patiently for tickets .

Jason interwines his hands with Pil sook .

Pil sook looked at him , "W-Wae?"

Jason gulps and blushed at the same time , "Y-You're my girlfriend , of course i need to hold your hands ."

Pil sook blushed and looked to the another direction .

The tickets came and they went for all sorts of Games .

The pirate ship , ferris wheel , Haunted house , carnival games .

Pil sook was enjoying herself for the whole day ,and she doesn't seems to be scared at all when she entered the haunted house .

After their fun ,they went home with prizes . Big teddy bears and small prizes for them .

Pil sook placed the big teddy bear on the bed , so she could be cheered up whenever she's down or tired from the assignments .

After the exam period , Pil sook was going back to the school to get back her results .

The others followed her and the school went screaming here and there , asking for autographs and pictures of them .

Some female teachers even tried to hold back but failed and approached them , "Oppa~"

Pil sook's teacher handed out the sheets of results to her and a piece of paper .

She tilted her head to her teacher , "What's this?"

The teacher just smiled and nodded her head .

When's she's in the car,  the boys were laughing at how the students reacts .

Yoseob chuckled , "There was a short one , asking for my autograph but fell down , I raised out my hand to helped her up but then her face expression was so cute! And she blushed while holding onto my hands . And the others just shoot her glares ."

Gikwang laughed at his , "Yoseob , You're carring and mean at the same time ."

Yoseob looked at him , "Wae , Hyung ? Why did you say so?"

Gikwang laughed at his expression , "It's because you laughed at how she responded to you ."

Yoseob blushes , "But she's sort of cute ."

Gikwang jokes , "What about suzy?"

Yoseob's expression changed again , "I am speechless , Hyung ."

They both cracked into laughters .

Pil sook opened her book and looked at the results , "I've .. I've Passed!"

Jason stared at the mirror ,looking at her, "really?"

Pil sook nods her head , Yoseob took the book and looked . "Pil sook ah~! You're best! You're second in the school ."

She chuckles , "I've always good in my studies ." Sticking out her tounge , to show her playfullness .

Laughters filled the car once again .

She opened the peice of paper her teacher passed to her ,

[Pil sook ah~ ,I'm proud of you . You're such a talented student and derserved the title of Designer . I will believe you could be a famous designer , someday . But remember , Don't go overboard ,  It's not good to go overboard . Any problems , Our school gate is always . always here for you .]

She smiled and teardrops fell onto the paper . "I know that , teacher .."

Photo credits: Photobucket .

 

Other Kpop Fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/108070/he-s-my-neighbour-korean