Past

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Gikwang squats and looked at her face. "You're hurting because of it. aren't you."

Pil sook then wipes her tears on her face."I'm alright. Just leave me alone." She then stands up."Lee gikwang . You're a star .. i'm a ordinary girl . "After saying that she dashes out and did not noticed about yoseob's presence.

Gikwang who is still squatting on the floor ,rubs his hair. "Why did she changed so much.."

Yoseob took a peek at Gikwang , The atmosphere is really awkward .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Gikwang stood up and walked to the entrance.

He turns around and saw yoseob ,"Yah .. Don't go around and eavesdrops people conversation."

Yoseob fold his arms and puffs his cheeks ,"I didn't do that on purpose! Hyung tell me to call you up."

Gikwang hung his body low and then sighed ,"Right . I'll go up now. You too. "

Yoseob nods his head ."Why is he so desperate after a conversation?"

Jason who is still unpacking his stuffs ,heard footsteps and looked up.

Gikwang walked in ,"Hyung . How much time we left for our next schedule."

Jason took a look at the schedule which Sa Ra passed to him , "Ahh .. Around one hour?"

Gikwang nods.

He walked in and fall dead onto the bed."I'm tired."

Jason tilts his head and nudged him,"Yah . Don't sleep."

Gikwang twist his body around ,"Hyung .. Call me when everything's ready."

Yoseob who followed up after that,"Hyung hyung!"

Jason turns around to see yoseob ,"What?"

Yoseob giggles ,"I'm calling for fun."

Jason sighed and give him a pat on his shoulder,"Yoseob ah~, call our manager here."

Yoseob nods and he runs out of the room to find Sa Ra.

"Kim Sa Ra!" Yoseob shouts.

He knows no direction to her room.

Then he saw a room at the very end ,just right beside his room.

He aproached it and tried to open it.

Pil sook then appears behind him. "What are you doing?"

He gasps and releases his hand and falls back.

PIl sook moves away and looking at him fall dead onto the ground.

He rubs his back softly and stood up.

Pil sook fold her arms and looked up him ,"That's my room , don't go around to open other people's door."

Yoseob quickly bow to her to apologize.

Pil sook spoke nothing and took out a key to go in.

Then she slams the door.

Yoseob puffs his cheeks and put his hands on his hips."I did not do that on purpose! She get angry so easily ."

Sa Ra walked behind him ,"Boo , Yoseob."

Yoseob grabs the railings to make sure he don't fall down the staircase.

Sa Ra laughs ,"Are you calling for me?"

Yoseob nods,"Of course, And .. Noona ,Jason called you."

Sa Ra tilts her head as she makes way to their room.

She knocks the door,"Jason ,You called me?"

Then she spots gikwang lying dead on the bed. She quickly approached it and give him a knock on his head."Yah! No more time for sleeping."

Gikwang who reacts to it ,Slowly rubs his head and then blinks his eyes."Who did that?"
 

Sa Ra stood infront of him,"Me. Got something to say?"

Gikwang gasps and then quickly helps Jason ,"Eh .. Noona, why are you in our room?"

Sa Ra shrugs her shoulder. "Who knows. Jason called me."

Jason looks up to her,"Bring the car here. You drive us there ,right?"
 

Sa Ra sighed and nods her head.

Yoseob leans agains the door as Sa Ra walked pass him , "I wonder why we don't have a guy manager? rather than her to take care of us."
 

Jason looked at him."Just hurry up and do your stuffs."

Sa Ra went out to check the car is in good condition, as she looked up to pil sook's room .Her room as usual is dark. "When will she walk out of her own world?"

Yoseob who sighed and came down to the kitchen to had a drink . He walks to the hallway and spotted Sa Ra .

He tried to call her ,but she seems to be lost in her own world."Sa Ra!"

Then he approached closer to her and snapped his finger."You're not changing yet?"

 Sa Ra then moves her attention to yoseob,"Ah. i am going to."

Yoseob then nods his head, "Ah , Sa Ra , Can i ask you some personal question?"

Sa Ra looked at him as he dragged her to the backyard.

Yoseob puts down his cup of water on the table nearby.

Sa Ra stood still .

Yoseob rubs his hand together ,"Okay .. Hmm .., Don't get offended by my question. alright?"

Sa Ra nods her head.

Yoseob took a deep breathe before starting,"Mind telling me about PIl sook ?"

Sa Ra hesistated before answering his question,"Why do you ask?"

Yoseob laughs nervously,"Ahh .. Is because. i've been observing her . She looks .. unsociable. "

Sa Ra chuckles,"Yeah .. indeed , she's a unsociable person."

Yoseob tilts his head,"Noona, Is there a problem?"

Sa Ra laughs by his question,"No , Everything is fine.. Is just that.. she clings onto the past."

Yoseob stood there and listened.

Sa Ra then snapped her fingers,"Ahh .. Now i know what is it ."

Yoseob widened his eyes ,"What is it? What ..?"

Sa Ra pinched his cheeks ,"You are concerned about her past? Aren't you."

Yoseob giggles ,"Hmm , well ,not completely."

Sa Ra then stops her action,"Then . what?"

Yoseob sighed ,"I've been in this band for 2 years . But it seems like i don't know them well . I don't even know that Gikwang is Pil sook's childhood friend."

Sa Ra messes his hair. "Don't worry . They will say it when times comes."

Yoseob smiles,"Noona, then could you tell me how did the both become childhood friend?"

Sa Ra sat onto the ground ,and signalled yoseob to sit .

Yoseob sat and then looked at Sa Ra .

Sa Ra smiles at his reaction,"They met because ,his father and ours.. are good friends. So they lived close to each other. which means become neighbours."

Yoseob nods as she said each words.

Sa Ra then continued,"His mother and ours are also close . But then , there's one time that Gikwang lelft without saying."

Yoseob clenches his fist tightly.

Sa Ra took a deep breathe,"From then .. Pil sook is hurt, she then turns into a emotionless person , like a woodman . "

Yoseob nods his head again.

Sa Ra laughs and pats his head ,"Enough now. I told you too much. Maybe if you are closer to pil sook . She might tell you."

Yoseob whines ."Noona ah~ Noona ah~"

Sa Ra stood up and reach out her hands."You guys have things to do . And .You looked like a dirty child."

Yoseob laughs and took her hand. "Okay okay . I'll go bathe now."

Next chapter:Getting along with pil sook.

Photo credits:Photobucket.