Solved

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook , "You guys are from Seoul?"

Gikwang nods his head , "Ne , Seoul ,We need to get back there to prepare for our comeback . "

Yoseob looks at Pil sook's expression and speaks , "Will you miss us ? "

Pil sook keeps shuts and says nothing .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours passed , The living room seems to be dead , Nobody talking but noise of the television could be heard .

For a second , The door went open . Sa Ra walked in .

Everybody turns around to look at her .

 Yoseob jumps out from the sofa , "Noona! You're back! How was it ..? "

At first she frowns , "Well .. This .. " She then looks up at them and smiles , "It's solved!"

Gikwang smiles , Jason gave a relief sigh .

Pil sook smile faintly .

Yoseob crosses his arms and looked at her , "How did it went ? Did the president says anything ? "

Pil sook interwines her fingers together , Hoping to give some positive results .

Sa Ra grins , "Hold on guys , I need a cup of water . "

A gust of wind flew past her , making her hair flew along with the wind . "There you go!" Gikwang smiles , giving her a cup of water .

She nods her head and teases him ,"That was fast . "

Gikwang giggles .

She took a sip and then continues her sentence ,"At first ,the president face does not seems to be happy , while we talking to each other ,Jason's parents came in ."

Jason looked at her and tilts his head , "My parents ? "

Sa Ra nods her head , "Ne , Is Jason's appa help us to solve this situation . He stopped the news from going to global and stopped the internet rumours about this . "

Jason stands up and shrugs his shoulder, "Why would he do that for?"

Sa Ra chuckles , "I have no idea too , Just that , Your appa helped us alot . "

Everybody started to exchange gaze with each other .

Pil sook said in a monotone , "Thank you . "

Yoseob jumps up and down , "That will be a great news now! Twitter~! Here i've come!"

Gikwang hits Yoseob's head from the back , "Yah .. Don't tweet nonsense!"

Yoseob giggles and thew himself onto the sofa and took out his phone and started to use it .

Sa Ra drags Pil sook to one side , "Pil sook ah~ ."She whispers .

 Pil sook tilts her head , "Ne?"

Sa Ra sighs , "I need to leave for seoul in few days time , and this guys are leaving with me too . "

Pil sook starts to show her emotions , "Few days time?"

Sa Ra nods her head and frowns , "Pil sook , I am unable to bring you there , because .. there will sure be a rumour on this . "

Pil sook nods her head , "But .. I .. "

Sa Ra broke her sentence , "It's nothing , Just a few months .. A few months would do. These boys needs to prepare for their comeback ."

Just then , something startled Sa Ra , "Unnie .. "

Sa Ra grabs onto Pil sook's shoulder , "Ne? What did you say?"

Pil sook murmur ,"Unnie ..?"

Sa Ra eyes were watery as she said those words out of , "It's been a long time ever since you called me .. Unnie .. "

Pil sook looks up at her , "I've changed now .. "

Sa Ra hugs her , "Ahh~ Pil sook ah~ , I really miss you calling me unnie .. "

Then she releases her , "But .How did you find back your old self?"

Pil sook smiles and looked at the boys , "It's them , They let me know alot of things . "

Sa Ra turns around and looked at them , "Them? But .. You never go along well with the celebrities i bought back ."

Pil sook looks at her and smiles faintly , "Because .. they could not go into my world , yet .. it's him to invade into my castle . "

Sa Ra tilts her head , "Him? Who?"

Pil sook blushes , "Ne? Ahh~ Nothing!"

Sa Ra grabs her shirt ,"Who~? My sister fallen in love? "

Pil sook shakes her head and walks off .

Jason looked at Pil sook as she walks slowly into her room .

Sa Ra grins , "Boys! Rest well for the day! "

Jason smiles and bows to her , "Goodnight , Sa Ra."

She just nods her head and walks into her room .

Back in the room .

Jason lying motionlessly on the bed , Looking at the ceiling and daydreaming .

Gikwang nudges him  ,"Yah ..? What's in your mind?"

Jason laughs , "Nothing ? "

Gikwang pulls the blanket over him , "It's better to get more rest, otherwise we get back seoul , we will not be able to sleep well . "

Jason nods his head and turns off the lights .

Jason was still awake , "Ahh ..? In a few days time , I wont be able to see her .. "

He shakes his head , "What am i thinking? Missing her ?"

He pulls the blanket over himself and hid under the blanket , "Go to sleep .. It's better to forget her . Everything .. Her smile , Her expression ,Her quarrel with me. "

Next chapter: Farewell

Photo credits: Photobucket .