Could i accept his feelings .

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook titled her head and laughed , "What did you say? That was too fast for me to catch it ."

Jason moved closer to her , "I .. Like you ."

Pil sook eyes widened .

Jason landed a kiss on her lips .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook touches her lips .

Scene flew past her mind , Jason kissing her , she breaks off the kiss .

Pil sook pushed Jason away and moved away , "A--Ah , I'll go back to my room for awhile , Excuse me ."

End of flashback .

She sighs as she looked at the mirror .

"Pil sook ah ? " Jason voice echo inside the room , He knocked onto the door .

Pil sook flinches and grab her teddy bear near her chest , "Aish! Stop knocking!"

Jason paused his knocking instead he went inside .

"Are you alright ? " The first thing he asked when he stepped inside .

Pil sook gave him a awkward grin , "Ne .. "

Jason rubs his neck nervously , "Mianhe ."

Pil sook shook her head , "It's nothing" She stared down at her blue watch , "It's time for lunch . I'll prepare some food ."

As she pass by , He grab her hands behind her .

Pil sook flinches but did not turn back .

Jason walks slowly to the front .

Pil sook looked at the other side .

Jason sighs , "I'm sorry . Maybe i'll get the lunch ."

Pil sook look at him , blushing , She said , "Let's go together then ."

Jason smiles at her .

Pil sook went back to her room and grabbed a white cardigan .

Jason wore a black Jacket and a white hat to cover his face .

They went to a restaurant nearby .

Jason turn to look at Pil sook , "What do you want to eat ?"

Pil sook looked at the menu above the counter , "It's expensive ,aren't things cheap here ?"

Jason chuckles ,"Well , You could say so ."

Pil sook clenches her cardigan and looked at him , "Yah .. Let's go to somewhere cheaper."

They got out and stopped outside .

"So .. Miss , where do you want to go?" Jason asked her .

Pil sook tilts her head ,"Is there any cheaper place to eat?"

Jason looked at her , "There's not much things nearby .. Perharps . A fast food restaurant ?"

Pil sook shook her head again , "Well . it's not good , "

Jason looked at her , "Why?"

Pil sook looked up at him and blushes , "A-Ah .. It's because .. it's not safe to eat there . You'll get surround ."

Jason nods his head , and laughed .

Pil sook stumbles her words ,"W-What are you L-Laughing at?"

Jason shook his head , "Nothing , It's just how cute you are helping me to think .That's carring , Pil sook!"

She blushed and looked down , speechless .

Jason pointed a alley nearby , "There , I know there's a small store , It's not quite crowded but it has nice food there too ."

She smiles and nods her head .

It was a small booth ,selling food .

She looked at the price ,it was quite reasonable ,"Yah , i want this ."

Jason looked at it , "That's the cheapest ."

The lady who waited for their order laughed at them , "You guys are such a cute couple ."

Pil sook blushed and denied .

While Jason nod his head in excitement , "Please give us some spicy rice cake! And . A spicy beef soup ."

Pil sook nudged Jason , "Ah , Yah! there's too much ,we're only both of us ."

Jason laughed , "It's alright , we can bring it home to share with the others ."

She laughed , "You are carring too! See ."

Jason smiles as he took one of the spicy rice cake and gave it to Pil sook , "Say ah~!"

She shook her head , "It's okay ,You'll eat ."

Jason laughed , "No! You say ah! then i'll eat."

The lady laughed at them and served up the rice .

Pil sook greeted her with a smile , "Thank you!"

The lady smiled back at her .

Pil sook took a bite of the rice and mixed the rice with the beef soup .

Jason looked at her eating , He raised his pocket and took out a packet of tissue , "There there . "

He helped her to clean .

Pil sook stared at him with amazed eyes , "A-Ah , I'll do it my own ."

He smiled at her ,"Right . "

After lunch ,they got back home and bought back some doboki .

"Where did you guys go?" Sa Ra asked in concern .

Yoseob pout his lips ,"Did you guys went on a date?"

Pil sook looked aside .

Jason pushed the topic away , "We went for a bite , there , Rice cake for you guys!"

Gikwang dashed out from the toilet and grabbed the plastic bag .

Yoseob looked at him in disgust , "Yah , Hyung! Have you wash your hands?"

Gikwang giggles and took it on the table ,"Aish , You this brat , of course ."

Sa Ra then approached Pil sook , "Pil sook ah , are you okay ? Why do you look so red?"

Pil sook stumbles her words while looking at her , "I'm j-just feeling hot ."

Sa Ra laughed , "Hot ? It's quite cold with the fan on though ."

Pil sook nods her head and approahced the room .

In her room .

She sat , leaning against the door , 'Aish! Kim pil sook! don't think about it ."

As she took off the cardigan and hang it on the hanger , Once again , the scene of Jason and her ran passed her mind , "No! No! ,Pil sook ah! Control ."

In everything she does , she's not in mind .

She rolled herself onto the bed , "Yah! Aish! Kim pil sook!"

Pil sook stopped rolling and sat up , "Is this a prank ? I should reject right ?"

She opened the door and went to the toilet .

It startled everyone .

After she came out , she wanted to go back to her room , Before that , Yoseob asked her , "Are you alright ?"

Pil sook turns around with a smile to ensure them .

Yoseob smiled back at her .

As she thought of it , She got troubled.

A text from jason interrupts her mind .

She pick the phone up and looked at it ."Is everything okay?I'm sorry , i mean .. if it's troubling you , please tell me ."

She smiled faintly at his text and replied him , "Ne , It's fine . I'm just tired ."

Pil sook sighs as she thought about it ,"Should i return his feelings ? If i tell him i like him too , That would be a trouble too right ? He's a celebrity and you a original girl , Pil sook ah! Let's ignore everything and pretend it never happens . Fine?"

She laid back ,stared at the ceiling and went to sleep .

Next chapter:I like you too

photo credits: photobucket .