Lee Gikwang

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Yoseob jumps onto Jason's back and smiles at pil sook ,"He is our hyung! and i'm the maknae~!"

Pil sook nods her head as Gikwang continued his interview.

Gikwang bow to her ,"Gikwang imnida.."

Pil sook tried to look at his face while gikwang is bowing to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gikwang then looks up and points to her face. "Ah.."

Pil sook tilts her head and observes him, "Lee gikwang ..?"

Gikwang nods his head, "Yah .. You doesn't look like the pil sook i known. the cute one."

Pil sook spoke nothing looking away from him.

Yoseob wraps his hand around gikwang's neck, "You know her?"

Gikwang looks at his face and smiles ,"She's my childhood friend."

Jason then stood up and walks to them ,"Enough of talking ,Shall we browse our room ..?"

Sa Ra then knocks her head ,"Ahh , Hmm , there's only two room available.. sorry for not telling you early."

The boys gasped in horror . "What?"

Pil sook then looked at her ,"Kim Sa Ra .."

The boys then turns their attention to Pil Sook .

Pil sook was really angry , She clenches her fist and her hair was going to pop out . "Kim Sa Ra!"

Sa Ra giggles nervously and hides behind gikwang.

Pil sook then tried to grab her .

Gikwang hands were up high so that he wouldn't interfere with the girls.

The moment that Sa Ra escaped behind gikwang .

PIl sook loses her balance and fall onto gikwang . "Oww .."

Gikwang back was aching too . "Oww.."

Jason and yoseob stood aside ,looking at the scence while Sa Ra runs up to her room.

Pil sook then quickly releases her hand and stand up.

She bows to gikwang ,"Sorry .. It's wasnt on purpose."

Jason observes her expression ,"What would you do if you hurt his back?"

Gikwang who is still touching his back ,"It's alright."

Pil sook then shakes her head,"He's right .. Sorry . If there's anything you want to do. " She pauses and walked to a box hanging on the wall ,she puts her hand in and give a piece of paper to gikwang . "Here. take this . "

Gikwang took a look at the paper, It was nicely decorated and had a stamp on it. "What is this?" He tried to hold back his laughter.

Pil sook then points to the piece of paper."This is .. A request . a ticket request."

Yoseob then snatches it away from gikwang hands ,"Let me see! Let me see!"

He took a look at it and laughs . "Ahh .. So cute!"

Pil sook who was embarrassed, She quickly take it away from yoseob.

Yoseob refuses and then looked at her face. "Since you gave it to Gikwang,then it's his already!"

Pil sook who is still grabbing the ticket ."But you .. snatched it away from his hands."

Yoseob then lets go of his hand .

Pil sook took a few steps behind and then she tripped and almost fall.

Yoseob quickly grabs her hand and prevents her from falling.

Their face meet but fortunately they did not meet their lips.

Their face was so close that they could hear each other's breathing .

Pil sook quickly took a step behind.

Yoseob rubs his hair awkwardly,"Hehe. The ticket you take it then.."

Gikwang approached to pil sook ,"Pil sook ah , can i have some words with you? Private?"

Jason and yoseob exchanges looks.

Jason then puts his hand onto gikwang's shoulder. "Hey. You had schedule after that. we need to unpack our stuffs too."

Gikwang grins at him . "Alright alright, hyung . Just 5minutes of chat would do."

Jason sighed and nods his head,

Yoseob then snaps his finger ,"But then .. What about our rooms , we aren't that familar with this place yet."

Pil sook then turns around and looked at them ,"I'll bring you guys there."

The boys followed up their rooms and took a look at it.

Pil sook then bows to them ,"And then .. I shall be leaving."

She turns around and tried to leave but a hand grabbed her.

Gikwang looked at the boys,"Hold on. 5minutes hyung."

Jason nods his head and signalled him that he could leave.

Pil sook is being drag down the stairs and then to the backyard.

Gikwang grabs her shoulder ."What's wrong. You don't look cheerful."

Pil sook shakes her head.

Gikwang let go of his hand,"Tell me . atleast. aren't i'm your childhood friend?"

Pil sook stared at him ,"Childhood friend ..? You left me. Without bidding goodbye."

Gikwang puts his hand into the pocket."I-I had my reasons."

Pil sook looks away from him,"Reasons? Or maybe .. excuses and lies."

Gikwang looked at her expression, She isn't giving any expression , "I could not know what she is feeling right now.."

 

Gikwang took out his hands from the pocket and cups them onto pil sook face.

Pil sook reacts to it. "W-what are you doing?"

Her voice was shaking.

Gikwang,"Pil sook .. Why did you change so much."

Pil sook,"You're a idol , i'm a ordinary girl. Stop asking too much from me . And don't expect anything from me."

Gikwang gasps."It is my fault ..?"

Pil sook stared at him and shakes her head.

Meanwhile , Yoseob came down ,found the both. He tried to interrupt in but the conversation was still going on.

He moved a corner so that they could not see him.

Gikwang then took in a deep breathe."Is it about .. uncle's death?"

Pil sook flinches, and yelled ,"Don't say it like he is who you know."

She then dropped onto the ground .

Gikwang squats and looked at her face. "You're hurting because of it. aren't you."

Pil sook then wipes her tears on her face."I'm alright. Just leave me alone." She then stands up."Lee gikwang . You're a star .. i'm a ordinary girl . "After saying that she dashes out and did not noticed about yoseob's presence.

Gikwang who is still squatting on the floor ,rubs his hair. "Why did she changed so much.."

Yoseob took a peek at Gikwang , The atmosphere is really awkward .

Next chapter:Past

Photo credit:Photobucket .