Conference

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook smiles alittle ,"He patted my head , He's like a brother .. Though he could get irritating sometimes , Jason huh ?He also could get cold sometimes , I mean , he is like oppa ..? He was really cool just now , Taking up all the responsibility. Aish ..I've thinking these stuffs again , I need to shift them away!"

Jason drags her back to join in the conversation with the others .

As time flies , They planned out ,how they could solve the issue and finally , the day ends .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A knock at Pil sook's room door woke her up.

"Pil sook ah~?" A warm and gentle sound coming from outside.

Pil sook stretches her hand and pulls her blanket over herself.

"Pil sook ah~ Yoseob heres!" Yoseob shouts out .

Pil sook straightens up her body and stared at the door .

She puts on her glasses and makes her hair .

"Why is he calling me so early?" She took a look at the alarm clock .

The moment she opened the door , she was being pulled out of the room.

Without any word, Yoseob dragged her into her sister's room.

Everything was being prepared , The table was filled with make up products and so other stuffs .

Pil sook blinks her eyes as she stared at the table .

Sa Ra approached her ,"Pil sook , We're just going to make you up first ."

Pil sook tilts her head and looked at the time , "It's still morning ..!"

Sa Ra giggles ,"I know , But .. I'm going to try out , and see how is the outcome ."

Pil sook bites her lower lips , "You mean .. You never ever make up before?"

Sa Ra pats her head ,"I mean , I never make up for anyone before ."

Yoseob smiles as he bows to leave the room .

Leaving the sisters in the room .

Sa Ra immediately took off her glasses and took a good look at her face .

She nods her head as she turns the chair around , "Hmm .. Maybe a sweet and cute look is suitable for you ."

Sa Ra smiles and started to grab the products .

Pil sook was choking onto powder as she brushes the blush onto her face .

"Ahh.. Yah! What is this ?" Pil sook hits the air .

Sa Ra laughs ,"It's blush ."

She then adds on , "Don't move or you'll be ugly!" She jokes .

Pil sook gave a glared as Sa Ra stops her laughter and conitnued her work.

Yoseob waited outside for the girls and heard noises inside .

He grins as he took a look at the time ,"Hmm , I think we could go get some clothes for her too ."

At that time , The door opened , Pil sook stood out and Yoseob was stunned .

She was totally different . Her lips was small , Her cheeks was rosy red , Her eyes was pretty with the mascara and eye liner on .

Yoseob smiles as he grabs Pil sook's hands , "Pretty noona!"

Pil sook swings his hands off hers , "Yah . I'm not that old!"

Yoseob giggles .

Sa Ra gave the signal to Yoseob and Yoseob nods his head and drags Pil sook out.

Pil sook was shouting at him ,"Yah! Where are we going ? Aren't we going to take off this .. Make up?"

Yoseob turns around and pose a thumbs up , "Your unnie is really good in this , for the first time , Let's go somewhere . I'll buy you things."

Pil sook stops her steps , "It's okay .." She lowered her volume .

Yoseob tilts his head ,"Ah.. Yah , You're so pretty today , So you going to have to relax and not think about anything!"

He then grabs tightly onto Pil sook's hand and opened the car's door , "Get in , " He smiles .

Pil sook hesitated but still went in .

Yoseob was huming a song .

Pil sook could not hide her smile and she smiled . "That song .. "

Yoseob stopped ,"Huh ? What song ..?"

Pil sook giggles nervously , "Nothing .. "

Yoseob laughs ,"Your giggles and your expression is so cute!"

Pil sook cheeks starts to turn more red , Yoseob noticed it and asked , "Is it too hot? Shall i turn down the air-con?"

Pil sook shakes her head and lowered her head down .

 Yoseobs smiles as she does that , "She is so cute , If i'm not wrong , is she blushing ? "

Soon, They reached the location.

Yoseob grabs her hands to ensure her that she does not escape .

Pil sook stared at the location .

Yoseob smiles ,"Lets go! We're buy pretty clothes for the princess!"

Pil sook looked at him ,"Princess?"

Yoseob nods his head , "Your sister says you don't wear dresses do you?"

Pil sook shakes her head .

They went to all kind of stores and seems to be having fun .

Pil sook laughed more often with him than infront of the others .

 They tried out foods and bought clothes .

After awhile , Yoseob took a glance at his watch , "Ah! We got to go back now!"

Pil sook was dragging his hand , "I want to try that. .."

Yoseob looked at her and the time , "Uhh .. Well then . Okay . I'll buy for you . Let's go back now .. "

Pil sook nods her head .

On the way back , Yoseob looked at her , "You seems to be more cheerful now . "

Pil sook said nothing but kept on eating her cotton candy .

Yoseob sighs , "Why not smiles much more often , I noticed that you have a great smile ."

Pil sook stopped and looked at him , "Because .. I'm afraid of losing it ."

Yoseob shrugs his shoulder , "Losing it ? Losing a smile ..?"

Pil sook nods her head as she plucks out the candy , It's fluffy and in pink colour , she seems to be enjoying it .

Yoseob gasps , "Ah!Your make up . "

Pil sook looked at her face , She noticed her face got chocolates , and sweets everywhere .

She touched them , "Aish , What to do ..? It's your fault!"

Yoseob giggles nervously , "My fault ? Ahah , It's okay i guess ,Go back home and wash up .You'll be fine ."

As they reached home , Jason was already ready and sitting down on the sofa waiting for the both.

Jason stared at Yoseob as Yoseob was holding onto Pil sook's hands .

Jason ,"Back already ? Know how late it is already?"

Yoseob rubs his neck nervously , "Ahh .. I did not miss out the time by purpose , I had so much fun with pil sook that i forgot ."

Jason stood up , "So much fun until her make up is ruined?"

He approaches Pil sook and lifts her head up , "Look at this stains , Sweets and chocolate stains everywhere ."

Yoseob hits Jason's hands away , "Don't be rude , Do not touch her when she does not give the permission ."

Jason smirks and looked down at their hands , "What about you holding onto hers ? "

Yoseob releases his hands immediately , "I was just trying to let her stay beside me and not go else where wandering in the streets . "

Jason sighs and drags Pil sook up to her sisters room while leaving Yoseob behind with gikwang .

"Sa Ra!" Jason shouts .

Sa Ra pops her head out of the door , "What is it ?"

Pil sook hung her head low and did not let her look at her face .

Jason points to Pil sook ,"She needs to redo her make up . It's ruined . "

Sa Ra gasps and quickly pulls Pil sook into the room , "Aish~! What to do ?!"

After an hour passed , Pil sook is ready , She's dressed nicely from head to toe .

 She was wearing a Pink dress , The length was around her knee which makes her looks more adorable .

As she walks down the staircase ,The boys turns their attention to her .

 The Noisy boys become little shy boys .

 Jason went speechless .

 Gikwang eyes were sparkling .

Yoseob was smiling in surprise .

Jason approached her , "Yah , You does look pretty . "

Sa Ra htis jason's shoulder playfully , "You should say nicer words ,Jason . "

Yoseob smiles and claps his hands , "You're beautiful . "

Gikwang laughs and pats yoseob's head, 'Of course she is , Look at her hairstyle , It suits her so well!"

Sa Ra gives a bow , "Credits to me please!"

Everybody laughed except Pil sook .

 Pil sook was grabbing onto her file so tightly .

Jason noticed ,"Yah , Alright ? Is that your designs?"

Pil sook nods her head and bites her lower lips .

Yoseob pinches her face ,"Don't worry , You have us , We'll protect you if anybody want to do any harm ."

Pil sook nods her head once again .

After all those talks , They reached the conference location .

 Once they got off the van , The medias surrounded them, Making their path hard to walk .

The sercurity guards blocks off the fans while some guides them along .

Pil sook was walking beside Jason .

She was clenching onto her file so hard that it almost went crumpled .

Jason snatched the file away from her ,"Yah .. You're going to make spoil the file . " He tried to joke but Pil sook glared at him.

Jason shrugs his shoulders and cotinues .

As members approached the stage and Pil sook was below ,preparing what she need to say .

The reporters took photos of them and the flashlights scared Pil sook .

 Pil sook bites her lower lips , "There are so much people . If my work is not that good .. Isn't it bad ?"

The reporters started to attack them with questions , "So .. Who was the girl? " "Do you know her ? " "Any reasons why you did that to her ?"

Sa Ra calmed the reporters down and smiles ,"Your curiousity would breaks here ."

She pauses and carried on , "We're going to reveal the identity of the girl behind this issue ."

Sa Ra claps her hands as she said the name , "Kim Pil Sook ! Our Legend's Personal designer!"

Everybody started to take pictures of her as she approached the stage .

Some people attacked her with personal questions , "Why are you guys acting so initimately on the photo? " "Are you guys on a relationships?

In one go , Pil sook starts to shiver .

Jason looked at her and grabs her hand from below , "Are you alright ?"

Pil sook nods her head and releases her hands from Jason's .

She stood up and bows to everybody , "I- I am sorry for all those fans .. " She hesitated and suddenly a flashlight shone onto her face .

She fainted .

Next chapter: Taking care of Pil sook.

Photocredits:Photobucket .