Seoul

Star Oppas.

Previously:

They were so close to each other that Yoseob starts to blush and his face got so red that Jason notices .

Pil sook whispers , "It's a secret!"

She giggles and moves away.

Yoseob gulps his saliva down and touches his chest , "Why is my heart racing so fast?"

Jason sat there and observed the both .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's early in the morning ,Everybody got up early to prepare their stuffs .

The boys had their stuffs done , but had not put on make-ups .

Yoseob wore a hoodie over his head since his hair was messy.

Jason wore a glasses.

Gikwang wore a hat and a geek spectacle .

Sa Ra who woke up early in the morning went over to pil sook's room to check whether was she ready.

Unexpectedly , she was awake ,already packed her luggage and was sitting on the bed .

She approached her slowly , "Yah , The guys are at the living room , are you leaving yet ? ."

Pil sook nods her head slowly and looked around , "Unnie , I think .. i am leaving later . "

Sa Ra quickly grabs her hand and tilts her head ,"Why? , The bus would be coming soon . "

Pil sook sighs and looked at her , "I haven't submitted the form to the school to inform them , and had not bid goodbye . "

She sat next to Pil sook , still grabbing onto her hands ,"But ,You don't know there well . "

Pil sook grins to reassure her ,"I can give you guys a call when i've reached . "

Sa Ra stills gave a uneasy expression , "It's too dangerous , And the last bus to seoul is at 11:30pm . "

Pil sook nods her head , "I know that . "

Suddenly , Yoseob dashes into the room and broke their conversation , "Noona! The bus is here . "

Sa Ra nods her head and looked back to Pil sook , 'Promise ? , You would not run off right ?. "

Pil sook chuckles , "I won't , I'll call you when i'm on the bus . "

Yoseob tilts his head , "Pil sook ah , We're be really busy if we are at seoul , Maybe , try saving our members number? , That might be more safe . "

Pil sook giggles , "If i can't contact Unnie , i'll contact you . Isn't it the same . "

Yoseob nods his head and giggles , "Save my number then . "

He took Pil sook's phone and added his contact number inside .

Pil sook got up and walked down the staircase,  "Let me say goodbye to you guys . "

Sa Ra nods her head slowly .

Jason did not spoke a word but felt uneasy .

Gikwang who got worried easily ,quickly rushes to her and gave her a hug , "Be careful ."

Pil sook gasps ,"Wow , that was a .. "

Gikwang quickly took a few steps back and laughs shyly , "Ah . Sorry . "

Yoseob pats her head and grins at her ,"Pil sook! Make sure you settle everything before coming to find us . "

Pil sook nods her head , "Ne! ."

Sa Ra gaves her a hug and nods her head , "Give me a call . Remember . "

Pil sook bids farewell to them and got back up .

She grabbed her pink bagpack and luggage .

Walked down the staircase slowly , to the main door , she took a look at the house once again .

She sighs and looked onto the ground ,"I'll be back , after one month ." She gave a sad smile and locked the door .

Pil sook sat on a public bus to her neighbourhood school .

Finally , Reached ,She got off .

Suzy , her only friend , that Pil sook really fond of when she accompany her , was waiting at the front gate .

She was shocked at the luggage and bagpack that Pil sook was holding onto .

She dashed towards her and instead of a grin , she gave a frown ,"Yah! What are these?"

Pil sook teases her ,"These ? , I'm camping in school , Believe?"

Suzy chuckles and shakes her head , "Yah! You changed ,now you still got the mood to joke ? "

Pil sook nods her head and giggles , "I'm leaving ,Suzy . "

Suzy kept quiet and looked down onto her sneakers .

Pil sook nudged her ,"Yah , Don't frown , "

Suzy looked up at her with a pair of teary eyes , "You .. You never said anything . "

Pil sook bows to her , "Aish~ I'm sorry . "

Suzy rubbed her eyes and walked into the school with pil sook along beside her .

Infront of the office ,Suzy looked at Pil sook and asked her , "Where are you leaving to?"

Pil sook said in a monotone , "Seoul ."

Suzy gasps in shock , "Seoul! That's far!"

Pil sook nods her head slowly , "Yes , Really far."She said in scarsm.

Suzy grabbed her hand , "Seoul is the place where i want to go , You are going there , wow . that's really cool!"

Pil sook laughs ,"Yes , it's my first time there though."

Suzy laughs ,"But, why are you going there ?"

Pil sook draws her face beside Suzy's ear and whisper , "Secret!"

Suzy rubbed her ear ,"Aish! That's itchy . Will you be back soon?"

Pil sook chuckles , "A year? "

Suzy dropped her jaw ,"That's not funny . "

Pil sook laughs and pinches onto her cheek , "Aish ,A month in fact . "

Suzy frowns ,"Long .. So long .. "

Pil sook giggles ,"I guess i need to get going before night , i had some stuffs to do later on ."

Suzy nods her head ,"I understand .. " She frowns ,"If i can join you .."

Pil sook laughs and pats her head ,"You can find me whenever you had the time ."

Suzy laughs and nods her head , "I'll shall visit you then! A surprise , Wait for me then ."

Pil sook giggles at her joke .

At suzy's side , She was serious , Not fooling around with Pil sook . She mean it .

After handling issues at the school , Suzy bids her farewell and rushed for classes .

Pil sook sighs as she walked back the routine to the bus stop .

She looked up at the clear sky , white clouds , Blue background , a gust of wind . "My life at Seoul . What would it be like?"

She took a seat and waited for the bus to the interchange .

There , Alone on the bus ,looking out at the window , deep in her thoughts , She looked at the empty seats ,"So little people are leaving the village . isn't it . "

She stared at her white watch ,"I bet it would be around night when i've reached there ."

Pil sook pulls her bag infront and searched in it ,She took out a headphone from it and the music player .

She put the headphone on and swings the bag at her back .

Finally , the short routine ended and she was lining up to buy her ticket .

Pil sook stared at her ticket , "Seoul . My destination . "

Waiting patiently alone at the interchange , as time flies , her bus was here .

She got on the bus and took out her small digital camera.

Pil sook was not bored since she had her camera with her , she took all sorts of photos and wrote experience on her diary.

She named her diary ,"Journey at Seoul ."

Pil sook noted down every single small notes onto it and took notice of every single moment going to seoul .

Slowly , She fell asleep and forgotten to gave her sister a call .

Finally , her destination ,Seoul . She got off and looked at her watch , "Aish! I've forgotten to give sister a call ."

Pil sook looked at the time on her phone , 7pm .

She dialed the number and nobody picked up.

Pil sook walked out of the station and called once again , Nobody picked up.

She scrolls down and saw Yoseob's number and dialed it .

Fortunately , Yoseob picked up , "Ne?"

Pil sook sounded happy as he picked her call , "Yoseob ah ? I've rea-" A bunch of drunk teenagers broke the conversation by smashing bottles onto tables .

Yoseob tried speaking onto the phone ,"Pil sook? Is it you ? Had you reached?"

The bunch of teenagers approached Pil sook , "This girl looks cute . "

A guy in a blue hoodie yells , "It's mine ."

Pil sook quickly dodges and moves away from them , trying to get back on the line ,"Yoseob , I've rea-" A guy in a tee grabbed her hand hard that makes her phone onto the ground and makes Pil sook screams.

Yoseob sensed danger from her scream , He quickly grabs his black jacket and a cap and dashed out of the dorm .

Making a question mark on his hyung's head.

Gikwang was looking at a magazine and got puzzled because of his sudden act .

Jason who got out of the bathroom was also curious .

Yoseob dashed to the main road and flagged for a taxi.

He got on and spoke his location to the ahjusshi , He tried dialing Pil sook's number , No one picked up.

He clenches his fist and grabbed onto his phone ,"Aish! Why come at this hour!"

Yoseob asked the Ahjusshi to drive faster .

Back there , The teenagers surround her , Pil sook had no way to escape .

She grabs onto her bagpack hard .

Images were flying pass her mind ,"Jason . Yoseob . "

She steps back each time they are closer to her , She hitted the wall .

"Yoseob .. " She murmurs .

Pil sook grabs on her bagpack tighter ,"Jason!" She screams the name out .

A guy came up to her and quickly closes ,"Drags her to the tunnel ."

Both two guys grabs her hand and lift her up , Pil sook left her luggage behind , She swings her leg back and forth ,kicking them.

The guy in the blue hoodie yells at her to stop kicking .

She flinches and sobs silently .

Next chapter: Fight

Photo credits:photobucket