Farewell

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Jason nods his head and turns off the lights .

Jason was still awake , "Ahh ..? In a few days time , I wont be able to see her .. "

He shakes his head , "What am i thinking? Missing her ?"

He pulls the blanket over himself and hid under the blanket , "Go to sleep .. It's better to forget her . Everything .. Her smile , Her expression ,Her quarrel with me. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day , Pil sook got up early .

She dressed up in her casual clothes and walked to the market .

"Ahjusshi! How much is this? " Pointing at the vegetables she picked out .

The uncle look nice and discounted for her .

Pil sook bow to him and smiled happily , "Kamsahaminda! Ahjusshi!"

The uncle just nod his head and carried on with his work .

Pil sook lift her plastic bag up infront of her face and smiles , "Today would be a great meal!"

As she walked along the streets ,she spotted some fun stuffs and bought them .

At that time , she done her shopping and returned back home .

She puts the plastic bags onto the table and put the souvenirs aside .

Pil sook approached the hanger which hangs the apron , she took it down and wore it .

 She reaches out to the cookbook and flips open it .

She started to chop , Mix , Grind , Bake , Fry , Cook .

While cooking , she failed sometimes but she never gave up and carried on doing her best and finally , all the dishes are done .

Sastified with her work , She walked proudly to the table and laid the dishes out onto the table .

She nods her head , "Hmm , First time to cook , this isn't counted as bad as i thought it would turn out to!"

Pil sook then approaches to the souvenirs and grabbed gift wrappers .

She started to wrap the souvenirs up and decorate them with ribbons and cards .

After a while , She heard door opening , she quickly laid the presents onto the table nicely and hid a corner .

Her sister , Sa Ra , wearing her pink pajamas , stretches her hand out high to the air as she walks down the stairs .

She rubs her eyes and looked at the table , "Gifts? , Meals? What? "

Sa Ra looked around but Pil sook got a good spot to hide therefore she did not spot her .

She smiles and walked to the table , a note was on it .

Note :

[ Sa Ra: Please eat well , sleep well , take care of yourself and the others since you're the manager , -Pil sook]

She starts to tear up .

Her eyes were red and watery , tears can't help themselves to roll down her rosy cheeks .

Yoseob stood upstairs starring at Sa Ra , He shouted , "Goodmorning noona!"

He grins and jumps down the stairs .

Sa Ra quickly wipes aways her tears and turns around to greet Yoseob .

Followed by , Jason who was slowly walking down the staircase , while gikwang is still stucked inside the room .

Sa Ra greeted them and they also spotted the meal and gifts .

Yoseob quickly grabs his , "Woah! So big , Presents? Yoseob loves presents!"

He grins and grabbing his present and looked at the wrapping .

Just then , gikwang also walks down the staircase.

Jason called out , "Yah , Walk faster . Don't be a ahjusshi!"

Sa Ra chuckles .

Jason took his present and looked at it ."Why does mine seems smaller , i bet the person is bias!"

Gikwang laughs and give him a playful pat at his shoulder , "Hyung , it's nothing to you right ?"

Jason crosses his arms , "How could this be called nothing?"

Sa Ra kept on looking around and Yoseob spot her unusual , "Noona , what are you looking for?"

Sa Ra ,"Pil sook . "

Pil sook who had been hiding for quite a time , did not appeared infront of them .

Yoseob , "Pil sook? " He tilts his head and puff his cheeks , "Is she playing hide-and-seek with us?"

Sa Ra did not bothered that much ,she starts to walk around and shouts for Pil sook's name .

Jason helped her and found her in the end .

He grabs her hands , "There! She's been hiding here."

Sa Ra smiles and run towards her and hugged her .

Pil sook looks shocked .

The boys exchanged glances with each other .

 Sa Ra nods her head , "Kamsa . . . , It's been a long time since i've got this time of warmth feeling . A family feeling . Thank you for giving me one . "

Pil sook struggles , "Ah .. Yah , Others are looking . "

Sa Ra laughs and wipes her tears away , She grabbed her hand and pulls her to the table .

Pil sook bows to them , "Well , this is actually supposed to be a surprise and i was to be hiding and look at your expressions . "

She giggles .

Sa Ra hits her head , "Yah! How could you do this so well in just before we all wake up?"

Pil sook shrugs her shoulder , "That's my talent , isn't it?"

Everybody laughs and settled onto the ground .

They grabbed the bowl of rice and started to eat the food being prepared .

Pil sook stood up , looking at them .

At first , they gave a awful expression yet , then their expression changed , "It's delicious!"

Pil sook pinches onto Yoseob's cheeks , "Are you sure ? Don't lie!'

Yoseob whines , "It's real! Noona, look! Pil sook is bullying me!"

Pil sook sticks her tounge out . "Bleh!"

Yoseob pinches her back , "Yah! I'm your hyung too!"

Both of them are pinching onto their cheeks .

Jason was looking at them , they noticed nothing but having fun .

He put his rice bowl down .

Sa Ra looked at him , he looks down , "Jason ah! Are you alright?"

Jason gave a awkward smile to her .

Pil sook stopped playing with yoseob and bows to them , "You guys are leaving soon , let's count this as a farewell party .."

The atmosphere suddenly got tensed up and a awkward silence .

The boys said nothing .

Sa Ra stared at her rice bowl .

Yoseob looked at Pil sook.

Yoseob snaps his finger , "Pil sook . Why not you join us too? Because , one month over here alone , would be abit boring ."

Pil sook shakes her head , "What about my studies over here ?"

Jason smirks, "Bring them over there too ."

Pil sook looked at Jason , "Would you like me to go over there or stay here ? "

Yoseob , "But , If you go over to seoul , maybe you could be a designer there . "

Pil sook shakes her head , "That would be impossible . "

Gikwang added in , "How would it be impossible . "

Sa Ra nods her head , "I agree , You should come with me , I mean , this is really different , is a month! Not weeks . If weeks , i could atleast get back and see you , but no . This is not!"

Pil sook shakes her head and covers her ears,  "No . No! I cannot abandoned here .." She dashes into her room .

The boys stared at her as she runs up the stairs .

Sa Ra sighs , "We're giving her too much pressure ."

Jason stared at her , Yoseob bites onto the spoon . Gikwang clenches onto his fists .

Next chapter : My decision

Photo credits: Photobucket