Media

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Yoseob gives her a faint smile , Trying hard to smile at her .

Before he leaves , Pil sook grabs onto his hands , "Yoseob oppa .. Even there's anything wrong , Cheer up .. This comeback is meant for you guys , You worked hard for it didn't you?"

Yoseob turns around , forcing a grin , "Ne .. "

He then slowly walked out of the room . Leaving Pil sook there while her sister tag along with the guys .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the comeback , it was sucessful .

Pil sook smiled as Jason raised the trophy up .

Jason smiled at her , "Pil sook , Look , we did well!"

Pil sook nods and was surprised by Jason's kiss .

Jason gave her a peck on her cheek .

Pil sook blushes and pushes him away , "Y-Yah~!"

Gikwang and Yoseob stood aside , Gikwang smiled while Yoseob looked down onto the ground .

Sa Ra smiled at them , "Good job , You did well , even though there's obstacles along the way here .. "

Pil sook looked at her sister , Her sister smiled back at her .

Jason raised the trophy once again , "Now~! With this , i can atleast ask President to say out our relationships ."

Pil sook gasps , "What?"

Sa Ra widened her eyes , "What .. are you saying!"

Jason pouts his lips , "She's mine , And , I also doesn't want to go single~" He winks at his buddies .

Gikwang pats his shoulders , "Lower your volume , other bands are still in their rooms , they might heard this ." He giggles .

Jason stick his tounge out , "They heard it , Let it be , Since .. it's a fact afterall ."

Yoseob kept quiet all the way until Pil sook asked him , "Are you tired ? "

Yoseob looked up at her , giving her a emotionless face ,"Ne .. Perharps ."

He shrugs his shoulder and approach the counch nearby and sat down .

Sa Ra ruffles yoseob's hair , "Well , Since this had end , Next we're going onto Music bank for our comeback ." Sa Ra smiled at the guys .

Pil sook smiled at Jason as he wraps his arms around her waist , "Now now .. Before that . After our comeback , I'll announced proudly to korea about Pil sook and me~!" He seems to be excited .

Indeed , the president gave his word to them and Jason announced to the media .

On that day , Alot of reporters came .

Pil sook sat there , not moving a inch .

Jason smiled to the reporters , "I , the leader , started dating now .."

Pil sook swallows hard and listened to his speech .

The reporter were like birds , chirping here and there , making small conversations between themselves .

A reporter asked bravely , "Who is that girl , was it the previous one?"

Jason smiled ,"I hope all of our fans would gladly to welcome her , She's our designer , Kim pil sook!"

He claps his hands as Pil sook stood up and bow .

She was trembling , Jason grabbed her hands , interwines with them ,telling her to calm herself down .

Pil sook took a deep breathe and then looked at the reporters , "I-I am Kim Pil sook ."

The reporters were talking among themselves again .

A lady reporter asked , "Aren't you afraid of fans attacking you?"

Pil sook went speechless .

Jason grabbed her hand tighter this time , "She's brave , " He then turn his head and look at her , "And .. I believe our fans are understanding , Perharps might even send us to [We got married] the variety show ." He jokes .

After the conference , Pil sook's face got pale .

Yoseob offered her a warm cup of water . "Here .."

Pil sook looked up and gave a faint smile , And took the cup of water . "I am really nervous , I had no idea why .."

Yoseob sat beside her ,saying nothing , Drinking the warm water on his hands .

Pil sook sighs , "Jason is rushing things too much .. I mean , Oppa .. Don't you think is kind of fast ."

Yoseob grips harder onto the cup .

Pil sook lean against the chair , "I have no idea what is he thinking , I love him , Oppa . But .. i'm afraid that his love for me is just awhile .. and not long ."

Yoseob clenches his fist , hidden beside her .

Pil sook carries on with a sip of water , "I always wonder , Pil sook ah .. If he gets tired of you , He'll probably throw you aside .."

She smirked , "I'm such a fool perharps , Stars always go and leave  , Right oppa?"

Yoseob forced a smile out of his frown ,"He may rush things .. But he loves you , even in his dreams , he say he love you ."

Pil sook listened to him .

Yoseob looked at her ,"Well , Your concept is wrong , Not all stars go and leave .. He will sure love you , If not . why would he bring you to seoul?"

Pil sook nods her head and giggles , "Oppa . I'm a fool right?"

Yoseob smile at her and ruffles her hair .

Jason walked out of his room , "Yah~~! Yah yah! Yang yoseob! Are you actually flirting with her infront of me?"

Yoseob pouts his lips , "I did not , I was just comforting her ."

Jason wraps his arms around Yoseob's neck , "Really? Speak the truth!"

Pil sook giggles at the boys fooling around .

Next chapter: I'll let go .

Photo credits:photobucket .

Hello there , :D . Just going to ask , Should i make a sequel of this , About Yoseob and suzy? :D . Leave your comments~ Thank you.

Lastly , Appreciate all those comments . ^^ . I am really happy to know that you guys are enjoying reading this :D .

Kekee~ PockysxD