Issue

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Pil sook struggles again ,"Let me go . You still need to had your hair done!"

Jason heard a snapping sound ,He then turns around to find the reporters .

He snapped his finger and started to drag Pil sook . "No time for this . Let's run , We've been spotted!"

Pil sook tried to stop ,"Y-You , I-I .. Haven't even finished the schedule!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ran too fast that the reporters lost sight of them and decided to stop following them after taking much shots of the both .

Both were out of breathe.

Pil sook squats onto the floor to catch her breathe.

Jason let go of her hands ,"Yah . look what you had done."

Pil sook looks up and carries her bag properly , "Look at the time now . You need to get back to the make up room ."

Jason sighs and folds his arms ,"Pray that nothing would happen, Oh no . wait . should i say that , something big would happen. You this brat."

Pil sook clenches her file , "I did nothing . Is you who pull me out of the room! And you need to get back now! We're running out of time!"

Jason sighed and turns his back ,"I don't even want to bother you .." He took a step infront ,"Get out of here before the reporters spot you."

He then walked away .

Pil sook hung her head low and looked at his back , "what in the world is going on ..? Umma , Appa .. This is what you're giving me ?"

Back at the room .

Jason throw himself onto the chair as the stylist approached him to continue his work .

Yoseob sat on the sofa and stared at his hyung .

Gikwang was tired , he's listening to his ipod and sleeping .

Jason folds his arms , "Now what am i supposed to do? Sa Ra is not here .. If she is here , she could solve this .."

Yoseob gets up . "Yah hyung .. what's on your mind . "

Jason looked at him through the mirror , "Nothing at all."

Yoseob sighs and approached him , He sat down beside him . "You are obviously thinking of something!"

Just nice , Jason hair was done and he stood up and bends over to yoseob . "Why are you worrying so much of your hyung ..?"

Yoseob rubs his neck , "Hmm , Because .. you left with pilsook and returned alone . And .. You sat down there thinking something .."

Jason flinches alittle and stands up ."Let's go . The show is starting , call your hyung to wake up."

Yoseob sighs and walked over to gikwang . He gave him a push.

Gikwang shakes alittle and plucks his earpiece out . "Ne ?"

Yoseob ,"Show's starting. "

Gikwang stretches his arms out and followed them out.

While the boys are busy filming , Pil sook hid herself in the car .

She bought her laptop along and started to gather information about the band . "Ahh .. Yang yoseob .. He's quite young .."

As she scrolls down ,She saw Jason's information . "He's popular .."

Pil sook then looks up and leans against the chair . "The reporters got our photo . Now .. He's popular and i'm a ordinary girl ,How would this even be solved!'

Just then , She received a phone call.

Yoseob was on the line , "Pil sook ah .. we're done . We're outside already ."

Pil sook then hung up the phone without replying him and drove to the entrance .

The boys hopped onto the car .

There was a awkard atmosphere , everybody was quiet until they reached home .

Sa Ra gets the door , the boys walked in ,Gikwang greeted her ,Yoseob and Jason just bow to her .

Pil sook ,"I'm back ."

Sa Ra gathers everybody , "Don't go up to your room yet . " She sighed ,"Wait for the news ."

Jason sits up straight , "You know about it?"

Sa Ra sighs and nods her head ,"The president received the phone calls from the reporters ."

Pil sook hung her body low , "I want to return to my room."

Sa Ra pats her shoulder ,"Puts your things down and watch with us , Because .. You're involved in it too."

Yoseob approaches pil sook , "No wonder you went missing , You're with hyung ."

Jason leans back to the sofa ,saying nothing .

Gikwang took a sip of water ,"We're in trouble now."

Sa Ra looked at gikwang . "Hmm , I know . If this issue is big . We're probably get attacks from the fans .Especially Pil sook."

Everybody stared at pil sook ,While pil sook stares back at her sister.

"It's out!" Jason shouted .

Gikwang quickly approached thetelevision.

"News about Legend's Jason with a mysterious girl arguing . Jason is pressing against the girl while the girl looked back at him with anger."

Yoseob clenches his fist .

The reporter the flipped through the images ,"Who could the girl be? , Some were said to be that they were sister and brother but majority said they were couple ."

Sa Ra gave a worried expression while pil sook sat there kept on starring at the television .

"We've received comments on this , Such as . [The girl is oppa's girlfriend?] [Really? She's not even fit to be oppa's girlfriend!] [Oppa looks angry . Must be the girl done something!] ,From this we can know that this girl in the picture caused a huge attention from Jason's fans . " She then zoomed into pil sook's face . "That's all for today . We're be introducing the weather now ."

Gikwang off the television .

Jason touches his forehead .

Yoseob clenches on his fist.

Sa Ra broke the silence , "This must be a big issue now! People are guessing about you relationships!"

Then a phone call from Sa Ra's cellphone .

Sa Ra picked it up and after that short conversation . She sighed . "The president is really angry ."
 

Pil sook spoke nothing .

Jason stands up ,"Kim Pil sook . You ruined my image badly .Now .. How are you going to clean the black spot on my white piece of paper?!"

Pil sook looks up at Jason ,"It's not my fault that the picture is being captured!"

Gikwang tried to stop Jason .

Jason struggles ,"You never know what is the feeling do you! You're really heartless! So heartless!"

Pil sook hung her head low and clenches her fist , "I .. never really expected this to happened!"

Jason starts to yell at her ,"Yah . You this brat . stop giving that pity expression of yours! I would not take that anymore! ,Seriously ,You're nothing but a trouble to our band !"

Yoseob runs to pil sook and grabs her hand . "Are you enough ,Hyung?"

Jason pushes gikwang away ,causing gikwang to take a few steps back . "You . Yang yoseob! Are you protecting her now!"

Yoseob nods his head. "She does have pride ."

Jason smirks and approached nearer to Yoseob , "Yang yoseob . You'll regret for protecting her ."

He walked off angrily causing his shoulders and yoseob's shoulders hits each other.

Gikwang walked pass him and give him a pat ."Everything would be alright."

Sa Ra stood up and bows to Yoseob , "I think .. I shall be leaving , i need to write a report on this for the president ."

The living room was quiet ,leaving yoseob and pil sook alone .

Next chapter:Yang yoseob

Photo credits: Photobucket