Reporters

Star Oppas.

Previously:

As Jason was really drunk . He stumbles again and fall flat onto the ground .

He doze off to his dreamland . Leaving Pil sook a kiss on her lips .

Pil sook touches her lips and runs straight up to her room .

She leans against the door . "My first kiss .. Was given to a drunk man?! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning , the whole living was messy when gikwang stepped out of his room.

He ran down the stairs ,"Hyung .. Sa Ra .. Wake up."

He approached Yoseob and drags him up .

Yoseob,"What ? .. "

Gikwang smacked his forehead ,"Yah .. Aish , Wake up already ."

Yoseob shakes his head ,making his fringe flip to the side ,"Who are you ..?'

Gikwang sighed and then puts both his hands onto yoseob's face ,"Hyung .. Gikwang .Aish , why drink so much! Even the table is not clear!"

Yoseob open his eyes and waves to him , "Hello .. I'm tired hyung .. Let me sleep ."

Gikwang quickly wraps his hands around yoseob to prevent him from falling onto the ground . "No.. Not yet, the others are still asleep . we have to wake them up . The president called me since he could not get through Sa Ra's phone ."

Yoseob nods as he walks to Sa Ra slowly .

Gikwang dashes over to carries Jason lying on the ground. "Hyung . Wake up ."

Sa Ra stretches her hands out and looked up . "Ehh ..? Why am i in the living room?"

Gikwang explained ,"You fell asleep ."

Jason gets up on his feet and knocks his head ,"Aish .. I'm having a headache."

Yoseob grins ,"Hyung .. You can't stand really well ."

Jason hits him playfully ,"Who say so .. I could even stand it longer than you because i remember you were sleeping and .." He pauses as images flew pass his mind .

He covers his mouth knowing what happened while the others stared at him with a pair of curiousity eyes . "What are you thinking?"

Jason smiles awkwardly  ,"Nothing .. Nothing at all , Hey . let's just get changed!"

Gikwang nods his head as he approached to the messy table ,"I'll clean this up . I've bathed , and there is hot water ."

Yoseob jumps up ,"Youngest first ! Hyung ~ I'm going~"

Jason teases him by following him up the staircase behind , "Yah . Let me go first , respect the older people!"

Sa Ra coughs alittle, "Gikwang ah .. I don't seems to be well today , i think i got a cold ."

Gikwang turns around and looked at her pale face ."Your face looked pale ,noona ."

Sa Ra sneezed before replying ,"I slept on the floor , obviously . I got a cold ."

Gikwang grabs the dishes and placed onto the tray lying on the ground ,"Noona .. Then .. today's schedule?"

Sa Ra smiles and reassured him , "I'll call out for pil sook , she's probably not having lessons today."

Gikwang tilts his head ,"Why not? She don't go to school?"

Sa Ra laughs alittle ,"Since she's good in her work and scored good grades ,she don't really attend lessons ."

Gikwang touches his own chin ,trying to be thinking , "It sounded as if she's a bad girl or something .."

Sa Ra pats gikwang's shoulder and walked up the staircase ,calling out for pil sook.

Pil sook opens the door ,She's in her pajamas , A bunny slipper . "What ?"

Sa Ra touches her forehead ,"I'm not feeling well , Could you be Legend's manager for one day ? ."

Pil sook gasps and quickly walks towards her ,"Are you seriously sick or joking around?"

Sa Ra nods ,"I'm sick , Unnie is really sick . "

Pil sook sighed and gave a okay sign to her . "Since you say so .. But .. Do remember to pay me fees too!"

Sa Ra pats her head ,"Take good care of them!"

Pil sook said in a monotone ,"I think i would ."

Sa Ra giggles ,"Take the car. you know how to drive don't you?"

Pil sook nods again.

Sa Ra then walked back into her room to get some rest while pil sook got back into her room to get changed.

She opened up her wardrobe and scanned through it . She hung her head low . "Aish .. Not much clothes . Can a manager wear hoodie or something ? Am i allowed to wear that?"

Pil sook grabs all the clothes out of her wardrobe and throws them onto the bed . She did not had any much choices to pick as she casually picked up a Hoodie and long pants.

She tied her hair into a pony tail and wears her glasses on ,as she puts on her bagpack ."I'm done ."

Jason and Yoseob on the other side were already dressed up .

Yoseob runs out of the room , "Gikwang .. Are we late yet?"

Gikwang looks up and smiles to him , "Not yet . around .. half an hour or forty minutes more?"

Jason walks down the staircase ,buttoning up his sleeves, "Where is Sa Ra?"

Pil sook walked out and raises her hand ,"I'll taking over her ,since she's sick."

Jason avoids her as she stepped out . "Ahh .. Really ?"

Yoseob grins at pil sook and waves to her , "Pil sook ah~ Our new manager ~ "

Pil sook nods her head as she opened up the door ."Let's get going ."

As the boys approached to the car and Pil sook went to the driver's seat.

Pil sook , "Sit still , I'll be driving very fast. I got all your schedules here."

Gikwang."Uh . Right ."

In between , there was a awkward atmosphere , everbody was keeping quiet . Something was wrong was that Jason kept on stare at Pil sook .

Gikwang spotted him and nudged him ,"What are you looking at ?"

Jason rubs his neck ,"Nothing ."

He then looks out of the window ,"How could i even kissed her ..? Lips to lips ! Man .. Though that wasn't my first kiss , but .. Maybe it was hers ."

As they arrived at their location , everybody got off as pil sook parks the car somewhere in the carpark before joining them .

The boys went to their make-up room and had their stuffs done.

Pil sook grabs her file and bagpack .

Yoseob nudged Jason , "How was yesturday party? You just now said something .. We should not have secrects among us! Should'nt we?"

Jason laughs awkwardly as the hair stylist was doing his hair up . "What are you talking about . That was nothing ."

Gikwang looks at jason through the mirror, "But you seems to tell us something just now .. You blurted out everything and stopped halfway ."

Before he could continues , Pil sook went up and greeted the staffs . "Pil sook imnida .."

The staffs were smiling at her ,"You're such a cute girl . " "Wow . Unexpected , It almost as beautiful as Sa Ra!" "Yeah . Look at her chubby face ." "Are you a highschooler?"

Everybody started to crowd over her .

Pil sook was shrinking as they approached her closer and closer .

Jason turns around and saw her terrified face , He walks over her and dragged her out of the room .

Pil sook struggles in his hands ,"Yahh~! Let me go ."

Jason turns around and lets go off her hands . "It should be alright here."

Pil sook nods her head as she turns back to walk to the room .

Jason stops her by his words ,"Turning back to the room ? I thought you disliked the crowd?"

Pil sook flinches ,"I-I'm not . "

Jason smirked as he approached her ."Then what?" He then puts his hands onto her shoulder , Pil sook flinches once again . Jason slowly turns her around  ,"Are you ..?"

He lifts her head up to take a proper look of her ."You're .. Scared?"

She shakes her head and moves away from him , "Get away , "

Jason grabs her hand and slammed her onto the wall . "Stop being so arrogant!"

At that time , There were a few reporters walking and they snapped the picture of them without them knowing .

She looks up to Jason's eyes  ,"Arrogant? I had no idea what's that ."

Jason grabs her hand more tightly ,"You're weak . Aren't you? Just trying to pretend strong infront of a guy? "

Pil sook struggles again ,"Let me go . You still need to had your hair done!"

Jason heard a snapping sound ,He then turns around to find the reporters .

He snapped his finger and started to drag Pil sook . "No time for this . Let's run , We've been spotted!"

Pil sook tried to stop ,"Y-You , I-I .. Haven't even finished the schedule!"

Next chapter:Issue

Photo credits:Photobucket