Yang Yoseob

Star Oppas.

Previously:

He walked off angrily causing his shoulders and yoseob's shoulders hits each other.

Gikwang walked pass him and give him a pat ."Everything would be alright."

Sa Ra stood up and bows to Yoseob , "I think .. I shall be leaving , i need to write a report on this for the president ."

The living room was quiet ,leaving yoseob and pil sook alone .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pil sook stared at Yoseob .

Yoseob stares back at her .

She looks down onto her hands .

Yoseob quickly follows her glance and then releases his hands from hers . "Sorry .." He murmurs .

Pil sook said nothing and tried to leave .

Yoseob calls upon her . "Yah ."

Pil sook turns around ,"Ne?"

Yoseob grins ,"Cheer up ."

Pil sook did not smile or what , She just nods her head slightly .

Yoseob approaches her and drags her to the backyard .

Pil sook follows him behind . "He looks small yet that feeling he gives out , He's like a man . "

Yoseob lets goes and asked her to take a seat .

Pil sook nods and took a seat onto the bench .

Yoseob smiles and sits besides her . "You know what ..?"

Pil sook looked at him deeply .

Yoseob giggles softly , "Stop looking at me like this , You're going to poke a hole on my face."

Pil sook nods and then stared infront .

Yoseob carries on ,"When i'm small , I had witnessed the death of my parents ."

Pil sook gribs onto the bench tightly ,listening to his story .

Yoseob laughs . "Nobody asked me what happened ."

Pil sook looked at him , "What's wrong with him ? The atmosphere is getting tenser and tenser."

Yoseob looks back at her  ,"But .. I neither said anything about them . I was quite young . But that incident etched in my mind still ."

He flinches alittle .

Pil sook rubs her eyes ,"Such a weather . I feel like sleeping when i listens to his story ."

Yoseob pats her head , "Why am i telling this ..? Because .. I know you lost your parents too ."

Pil sook shrugs . "How did you know ..?"

Yoseob looks up to the sky , "No worries . Don't hate them for abandoning you and your sister ."

Pil sook interwines her fingers together ,"I-I .. just feel sad and angry ."

Yoseob gives her a comfort smile , "They're probably looking after you . Up . The stars are sparkling brightly ."

Pil sook looks up to the sky , She spots two sparkling stars . "Yes . they are beautiful .. Like a fairytale sky ."

Yoseob pats her again , "Fairytale sky ? Wow .. Such words does come out from your mouth . "He paused and carries on , "You're still a little child aren't you?"

Pil sook flinches and blushes . "My heart beats so fast when he called me a little child ."

Yoseob giggles , "Sorry . But . I'm telling you not to give up . Like me . Face everything with a smile . "

Pil sook starts to get tired , "I .. Don't smile . "

Yoseob carries on talking  while pil sook is already asleep .

Yoseob,"But you laugh . I will find back your smile .."

He felt a heavy object lying onto his shoulders and turn around to looked .

Pil sook is already asleep from hearing his words .

Yoseob gave a faint smile and then pats her head . "You're tired ."

He takes off his yellow jacket and puts over Pil sook .

Yoseob stared at her , "You look so cute sleeping .. Your hair . Your eyelashes are long . Those gentle lips of yours too .."

He found himself blushing by looking at her and knocks his head.  "What are you thinking , Yang yoseob . Don't attack her like that ."

He carries her up in a bride style and walked into the house .

Slowly and gently , Up to the staircase , To her room .

Fortunately he could get into the room by her keys in her pocket .

He approaches the bed and puts her down slowly and gently .

Yoseob sits onto the floor and moves his hand through pil sook long hair .

He smiles and yawns , He folds his arms and fell asleep at the edge of the bed .

Next chapter:Jealousy

Photo credits :Photobucket .