Getting along with Pil Sook

Star Oppas.

Previously:

Sa Ra laughs and pats his head ,"Enough now. I told you too much. Maybe if you are closer to pil sook . She might tell you."

Yoseob whines ."Noona ah~ Noona ah~"

Sa Ra stood up and reach out her hands."You guys have things to do . And .You looked like a dirty child."

Yoseob laughs and took her hand. "Okay okay . I'll go bathe now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they leave , Yoseob took a glance at pil sook room. Pil sook was observing them until she hides in the room when Yoseob looks up.

Yoseob waves to the window ,"Hey Pil sook! Wanna see us work?"

There was no response.

Yoseob then smiles ,"It's alright . If you come, we could get along with each other better, Don't you think so?"

After saying he walked in.

Then Pil sook pops her head out of the windor again . "This brat is weird."

Jason was ready and he sat in the living room to wait for the other members and his manager.

Pil sook walked down the staircase and saw him , "He looks cold . Don't he? Or .. is he trying to act cool?" She tilts her head to observe him.

Jason puts down his legs and turns around and spotted Pil sook.

Pil sook quickly stand straight and blinks her eyes.

Jason fold his arm and walked towards her."You're looking at me aren't you?"

Pil sook looked away. "Please don't assume that yourself."

Jason pinches her left cheeks,making pil sook make an painful expression . "You're have a chubby face."

Then he let goes.

Pil sook rubs against her left cheeks and glared at him.

Jason raises his hands out."Wow . Fierce enough. Chills , i was just playing around."

She then folds her arm and walked to the sofa.

Jason observes her dressing. She was dressed in a yellow hoodie and white shorts . She was also wearing a geek specs.

He tried to approached her but was called back behind by Gikwang. "Yah hyung!"

Jason turns around and found Gikwang is ready ,his hairdo and make up.

Gikwang pats his shoulders playfully,"Hyung . Yoseob is still having his make up done ."

Jason nods his head and then points at Pil sook . "I can't believe you have such a childhood friend."

Gikwang then looked at the direction where jason was pointing at . "Pil sook aren't that bad. She's really nice."

Jason gave a force smile,"Don't foget we're leaving as soon as we're done here."

Gikwang nods his head and gave a sad smile to him . "Yeah . Knew that already."
 

Yoseob jumps down the staircase, he was done with everthing too . Then he shouted to them . "Hyungs! Hyungs! I'm done."

Gikwang pats his shoulders while Jason gave him a smile.

Sa Ra then walked down and called upon Pil sook.

Pil sook turns around as her bangs moves alittle. "What?"

Sa Ra smiles and gives her the house keys, "If we come home late . Get some food for yourself."

Pil sook nods.

Yoseob approaches the sisters . His manager looked at him. 'Anything you want , Yoseob?"

He smiles to Sa Ra and shakes his head. "Nothing.

Then he turns his attention to Pil sook . "You're not coming?"

Pil sook nods. "I have homework."

Yoseob then gave a frown. "I hope you can come to see us at work . Atleast it would make you understand us better. Rather than giving you a bad impression."

Pil sook tilts her head."I never said you guys are bad."

Yoseob jumps . "Then .. We're good? Aren't we?"

Pil sook nods her head and then points at Jason . "Except for him." She said in a monotone.

Jason points to himself, "Me?What the heck?"

Pil sook stomps towards him . "Why can't i fit to be Gikwang's childhood friend?" She points at his face.

Gikwang laughs.

The couple turns around to look at Gikwang . "What?"

Gikwang puts his hand onto Pil sook and onto Jason . "You guys looks like a couple!"

Pil sook moves away while Jason nudged him.

Then they said in the same time. "We're aren't couples!"

Yoseob looked at them as they glared each other. "You guys are getting along well? Aren't you?"

Then he giggles.

Sa Ra then interrupts in."Yeah Pil sook . You guys do look like one couple."

Pil sook glares at her sister."Kim Sa Ra  , Please do your work."

Sa Ra stop laughing and then signalled the boys to get onto the car.

As Yoseob and gikwang leaves. they bow to Pil sook . "Pil sook , Take care!"

While Jason stomps off angrily. "Your fault to make them think that we're close!"

Pil Sook then folds her arm and the door closed.

She then looked through the window as the car drove passed it. "It's quiet now.. More quiet."

In the car.

Jason was still angry . "Sa Ra , I don't want to stay here anymore . bring me to a grand hotel."

Sa Ra looked at the mirror ,"Jason . Be good . Their your members . once in awhile , you should get used to them already."

Yoseob laughs ,"His mind is wandering off to Pil sook."

Gikwang then nudged Jason . "It's alright. i could give her to you ." He laughs.

Jason then looked away . While yoseob and gikwang laughs in unison.

Sa Ra looked at the boys laughing and teasing their member ,she gave a faint smile ."It's been awhile , I guess .. Pil sook , is really getting along with them . and used to them already." Then she giggles , making the boys looked at her.

Jason folds his arms and puffs at his cheeks . "Even you?!"

Next chapter:Celebration.

Photo credits: Photobucket.